- 6 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 8 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 9 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts and benefits in May 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select models and variants. This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered this month. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and more. The offers & discounts are valid on purchases made between May 1 to May 31, 2021. Here are model-wise details:
The Tata Tiago hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.99 lakh and 6.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option paired to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
The Tata Tigor is placed above the Tiago hatchback. The compact-sedan is based on the hatchback and is also offered with the same powertrain options. The Tigor retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 7.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Tata Nexon is the brand's compact SUV offering in the country. The Nexon is the top 15th car sold in the Indian market in the last month. The prices for the Nexon was increased recently. It now retails between Rs 7.19 lakh and 12.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants are not offered any discounts.
Finally, the Harrier SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 in April. The standard variants except the top-spec trims receive a Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. On the other hand, the Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
The Harrier now retails between Rs 14.29 lakh and Rs 20.81 lakh for the special edition models of the SUV. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Tata Cars Offers & Discounts For May 2021
Most of the Tata cars have received a price hike recently in the country. The offers and discounts should help counterbalance the price scale to make it more affordable. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help make the new car purchase.