- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 17 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 18 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- News Andamans: COVID-19 tally now at 6.568
- Sports As IPL put on hold young Jharkhand batsmen Saurabh, Virat support PPL in steel city
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Tata Motors cars are being offered a host of discounts and benefits for the month of April. Offers include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and more. The company is offering discounts and benefits on its select models and variants.
This includes the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and the Harrier. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 are being offered this month. The offers & discounts from the company are valid on purchases made between April 1 to April 30, 2021.
The Tata Tiago hatchback is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 25,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 10,000 when you sell your old car to the dealer.
The hatchback is currently available in a single-engine option with a choice of either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission option. The Tata Tiago currently retails between Rs 4.85 lakh and 6.84 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
On the other hand, Tiago's fastback sibling, the Tata Tigor is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The engine and transmission options on the Tigor are the same as the Tiago hatchback. The Tigor retails at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh and goes all the way to Rs 7.63 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Tata Nexon is one of the few compact SUVs that is offered with a diesel powertrain. The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the petrol variants are not offered any discounts. The Tata Nexon retails at a starting price of Rs 7.09 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Finally, the Harrier SUV is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000 in April. The standard variants except the top-spec trims receive a Rs 25,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000. On the other hand, the Camo, Dark Edition, XZ+, XZA+ variants of the Harrier receive an exchange bonus of Rs 40,000.
Thoughts About Tata Cars Offers & Discounts For April 2021
With the increasing prices of automobiles in the country, these offers will help neutralize the rising costs to some extent. The company is also offering attractive finance schemes to help make the purchase decision this month.