- 2 hrs ago DAO Vidyut 106, Vidyut 108 & ZOR 405 Slow-Speed Electric Scooters Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Spied Testing Without Wraps Ahead Of Its Launch In India
- 4 hrs ago CFMoto 650NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Will Rival The Triumph Trident 660
- 5 hrs ago TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Sports IPL 2021: Sunrisers Hyderabad pacer T Natarajan ruled out of tournament due to knee injury - Reports
- News EC bans roadshows, bike rallies in Bengal; public meetings restricted to 500 people
- Finance HDFC and ICICI Pension Fund's Equity Fund Top In NPS Return Chart
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Launches Environmental Footprint Calculator on Earth Day
- Education Tips To Improve And Strengthen Logical Reasoning Skills
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Gauahar Khan’s Embroidered Blue Lucknowi Kurti Is All You Need To Ace Festive Look
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 Renders Leaked; Design, Triple Cameras Tipped
Tata Motors has released its sales figures for the month of February 2021. The Indian manufacturer is said to have registered an overall domestic sales (PV + CV) of 58,473 units of sales in the previous month. This is a substantial growth of 54 per cent compared to the brand's overall sales figures in February 2020 which stood at 38,002 units.
Tata Motors also registered marginal growth in its month-on-month sales comparison. The brand registered a 1 per cent growth from its sales in January 2021 which stood at 57,742 units.
Of the total domestic sales in February 2021, Tata Motors registered 27,225 units in the domestic passenger vehicle segment. This is said to be the highest-ever domestic sales figures for the brand in nearly 9 years. In a yearly comparison, sales of Tata Cars in February 2021 grew by a staggering 119 per cent, compared to the 12,430 units sold during the same month in 2020.
In a month-on-month comparison as well, Tata Motors managed to register a marginal growth of 1 per cent, with January 2021 sales figures stood at 26,978 units.
The excellent sales performance from Tata Motors is said to be led by models such as the Altroz, Nexon and the Tiago. All three models have been received extremely well in the Indian market and bring in consistent volume sales month-on-month.
Tata Motors most recently introduced the 7-seater Safari SUV in the Indian market. The 7-seater SUV brings back the iconic moniker into the Indian market, while also carrying forward its pedigree of comfort and performance.
Talking a bit about the brand's commercial vehicles sales, Tata Motors has managed to register a 3 per cent overall growth in the segment. Sales in the CV segment have increased from 32,909 units to 33,966 units for the month of February. Domestic sales of commercial vehicles stood at 31,248 units last month, which is a 2 per cent growth in its yearly comparison.
Thoughts On The Tata Car Sales Report For February 2021
Tata Motors has managed to register its highest-ever domestic sales in nearly 9 years. This is a testament to the brand's commitment to the Indian market, as well as its products.