- 14 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 19 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 20 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- News Arrested teacher who recruited Bengal girl into Lashkar planned violent jihad in India
- Finance Gold Price Continues To Gain; Scales To Over Rs. 47000/10 gm
- Movies Happy Birthday Lara Dutta: 5 Photos Which Prove That The Bell Bottom Actress Is A Cool Mom!
- Education Board Exams 2021: List Of State Board Exams Postponed
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports Roma 1-1 Ajax 3-2 agg: Serie A side scrape through to set up Man Utd semi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
Tata Motors has released its sales figures for the month of February 2021. The Indian manufacturer is said to have registered an overall domestic sales (PV + CV) of 58,473 units of sales in the previous month. This is a substantial growth of 54 per cent compared to the brand's overall sales figures in February 2020 which stood at 38,002 units.
Tata Motors also registered marginal growth in its month-on-month sales comparison. The brand registered a 1 per cent growth from its sales in January 2021 which stood at 57,742 units.
Of the total domestic sales in February 2021, Tata Motors registered 27,225 units in the domestic passenger vehicle segment. This is said to be the highest-ever domestic sales figures for the brand in nearly 9 years. In a yearly comparison, sales of Tata Cars in February 2021 grew by a staggering 119 per cent, compared to the 12,430 units sold during the same month in 2020.
In a month-on-month comparison as well, Tata Motors managed to register a marginal growth of 1 per cent, with January 2021 sales figures stood at 26,978 units.
The excellent sales performance from Tata Motors is said to be led by models such as the Altroz, Nexon and the Tiago. All three models have been received extremely well in the Indian market and bring in consistent volume sales month-on-month.
Tata Motors most recently introduced the 7-seater Safari SUV in the Indian market. The 7-seater SUV brings back the iconic moniker into the Indian market, while also carrying forward its pedigree of comfort and performance.
Talking a bit about the brand's commercial vehicles sales, Tata Motors has managed to register a 3 per cent overall growth in the segment. Sales in the CV segment have increased from 32,909 units to 33,966 units for the month of February. Domestic sales of commercial vehicles stood at 31,248 units last month, which is a 2 per cent growth in its yearly comparison.
Thoughts On The Tata Car Sales Report For February 2021
Tata Motors has managed to register its highest-ever domestic sales in nearly 9 years. This is a testament to the brand's commitment to the Indian market, as well as its products.