- 2 hrs ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 4 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
- Movies Legacy: Akshaye Khanna & Raveena Tandon To Star In Vijay Gutte's Web Series
- News Amid cancellation of CBSE board exams, Karnataka govt to go with State board 10th standard exam
- Sports IPL 2021, SRH vs RCB Match 6 Live Updates: Bangalore, Hyderabad clash in southern derby
- Finance Infosys Q4 profit at Rs 5,078 crore; Announces Share Buy-Back, Declares Dividend
- Technology DoT Might Announce New Guidelines For Telecom PLI Scheme
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Tata Motors is offering massive discounts and benefits on some of its popular models in the Indian market for the month of March 2021. Products such as the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon and Harrier have been offered with benefits ranging from Rs 15,000 and going all the way up to Rs 65,000.
Starting off with the entry-level model, the Tata Tiago. The hatchback is offered with total benefits worth up to Rs 25,000. This included a consumer scheme of Rs 15,000 along with exchange offers of Rs 10,000.
The Tata Tigor compact-sedan offering from the brand comes with slightly higher benefits of Rs 30,000. This is split up into the same consumer scheme and exchange offers, both of which are worth Rs 15,000.
The Tata Nexon is one of the brand's most popular offerings in the Indian market. The sub-4-metre compact-SUV comes with just Rs 15,000 worth of total benefits on its diesel-powered variants. This Rs 15,000 is for exchange offers, with Tata Motors not offering any consumer schemes for the Nexon.
Finally coming to the Tata Harrier, which receives the highest amount of benefits, depending on the variant and model selected. Variants such as the XZ+ and XZA+, along with the CAMO & Dark Editions come with exchange offers up to Rs 40,000.
All other variants apart from the ones mentioned above, receive higher benefits. This includes consumer schemes of Rs 25,000 and exchange offers of Rs 40,000; adding up to total benefits of Rs 65,000.
The above-mentioned offers and benefits are valid on all models purchased between the 1st to 31st of March 2021. The corporate and exchange offers depend on various factors, such as model, variant and geography.
Thoughts On The Tata Motors Discounts & Benefits For March 2021
Tata Motors is offering exciting benefits for its customers for the month of March 2021. With the financial year coming to a close, this makes for the best time to purchase a new Tata vehicle in the Indian market.