- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tata Motors has unveiled the much-awaited iTurbo version of their Altroz premium hatchback in the Indian market. The new Tata Altroz iTurbo model comes with a number of new features and equipment, along with the introduction of connected technology.
Tata Motors has also announced the start of bookings for the Altroz iTurbo model. Customers can book the iTurbo version either online or via the brand's dealerships across India for Rs 11,000. The company has also confirmed that the Tata Altroz iTurbo will go on sale in the Indian market from the 22nd of January, 2021. Deliveries will begin soon after the model is introduced.
The new Tata Altroz iTurbo will be available only on the brand's top-spec variants: XT, XZ and XZ+ trim. The new iTurbo variants of the Tata Altroz will now also feature a new paint scheme in the form of ‘Harbour Blue'.
This new paint scheme will be available on the iTurbo variants, alongside the standard colour palette, which includes High Street Gold, Downtown Red, Midtown Grey and Avenue White.
Other changes on the new Tata Altroz iTurbo also include the addition of a few new additional features. This includes a leatherette seat upholstery, new black and light grey dual-tone cabin, wearable key, two additional tweeters and Xpress cool. However, the most important feature update is the inclusion of connected technology, called IRA.
The IRA connected technology on the Tata Altroz iTurbo comes paired with a dedicated app on the smartphone offering a host of additional features. This includes location-based services, vehicle diagnostics and remote lock/unlock function. The connected technology also comes with voice assistance capable of understanding over 70 commands in Hindi, English and Hinglish.
Having said that, the most important update on the new Tata Altroz iTurbo is the addition of a new engine. This comes in the form of a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit producing 108bhp and 140Nm of peak torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The engine also features multiple driving modes: Sport & City and is said to offer superior performance and handling.
The Tata Altroz iTurbo also claims that the premium hatchback is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 11.9 seconds. It is also said to be highly fuel-efficient returning 18.13km/l, as per the MIDC cycle.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz iTurbo Petrol Variant Unveiled In India
The Tata Atlroz ITurbo variant will be sold alongside the model's regular trims in the Indian market. Once introduced in India, the new iTurbo variants will be priced at a slight premium compared to their standard counterparts. The new Tata Altroz iTurbo will take on rivals such as the new Hyundai i20 and the Volkswagen Polo GT TSI in the premium hatchback segment.