- 5 hrs ago MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- 6 hrs ago Wardwizard Innovations & Mobility Partners With Bajaj Allianz To Offer Insurance Policies To Joy e-Bike Buyers
- 7 hrs ago Nissan CSD Cars List, Discounts & Offers: Here Are The Model-Wise Prices
- 8 hrs ago Force Gurkha Teased On Social Media — Here’s What We Can Expect From The Off-Roader
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Movies Rahul Raj Singh Slams Vikas Gupta For Using Pratyusha’s Name, Says The Late Actress Knew About His Sexuality
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Lifestyle Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts Peach And Rani Pink Kurta Sets; Which Attire Did You Like More?
- Technology OnePlus Nord 2 Global Model Could Be Rebranded Realme X9 Pro; What To Expect?
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Tata Motors has silently added a new feature to the Tiago hatchback and the Tigor sedan from April 2021. According to the latest video posted by Tyro Station on Youtube, Tata is now providing a new Tyre Mobility Kit with both the Tiago and the Tigor. As seen in the video, the device is Tucked away neatly under the driver seat.
This is a nice feature that Tata Motors have added with both cars. The Tyre Mobility Kit can come in handy in case of punctures or emergency breakdowns and there is no tyre shop nearby. Using the tyre mobility kit is easy. You just need to plug the device in the 12V socket of the car and switch it on.
The kit can be used at home to check and inflate the tyres at home also, reducing the run to the fuel bunks. Also, there is a liquid sealant that comes along with the kit. If you have faced a minor puncture, then just attach the liquid adhesive bottle as shown in the video and you will be good to go. One more thing, during the use of the air compressor, the engine must be running or else it could drain the car battery. The air compressor will take time to fill the tyres, it is a relatively slow process.
Apart from the Tyre Mobility Kit, there have been no other changes done to both the Tata Tiago and the Tigor. Both the cars draw power from the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing. The unit produces 85bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About The Tyre Mobility Kit Added To The Tiago & Tigor
This Tyre Mobility Kit is a really helpful device and can come in handy at any time, especially when you are doing long highway runs. Also, every manufacturer should think of including such a feature in their vehicles.