- 1 hr ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 1 hr ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 3 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- 5 hrs ago BYD T3 Electric Cargo Van Spotted On Test In India — Pioneering EVs In The Cargo Van Segment
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Finance Mutual Funds Or FD, Which Is Better For A Ten-Year Investment?
- Movies Lara Dutta Has A Savage Reply To Fan Asking If She Took Vaccine
- News PM Modi J&K meet: Mehbooba calls PDP meeting to discuss Centre's invite to political parties
- Technology Microsoft Acknowledges Windows 11: Files DMCA Complaint To Google
- Sports Euro 2020: Spain vs Poland: Luis Enrique could make these three changes
- Education Milkha Singh: The Legendary Indian Sprinter’s Inspirational Journey To Success
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Tata Motors has silently added a new feature to the Tiago hatchback and the Tigor sedan from April 2021. According to the latest video posted by Tyro Station on Youtube, Tata is now providing a new Tyre Mobility Kit with both the Tiago and the Tigor. As seen in the video, the device is Tucked away neatly under the driver seat.
This is a nice feature that Tata Motors have added with both cars. The Tyre Mobility Kit can come in handy in case of punctures or emergency breakdowns and there is no tyre shop nearby. Using the tyre mobility kit is easy. You just need to plug the device in the 12V socket of the car and switch it on.
The kit can be used at home to check and inflate the tyres at home also, reducing the run to the fuel bunks. Also, there is a liquid sealant that comes along with the kit. If you have faced a minor puncture, then just attach the liquid adhesive bottle as shown in the video and you will be good to go. One more thing, during the use of the air compressor, the engine must be running or else it could drain the car battery. The air compressor will take time to fill the tyres, it is a relatively slow process.
Apart from the Tyre Mobility Kit, there have been no other changes done to both the Tata Tiago and the Tigor. Both the cars draw power from the same 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing. The unit produces 85bhp of power and 113Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or the five-speed AMT automatic gearbox option.
Thoughts About The Tyre Mobility Kit Added To The Tiago & Tigor
This Tyre Mobility Kit is a really helpful device and can come in handy at any time, especially when you are doing long highway runs. Also, every manufacturer should think of including such a feature in their vehicles.