- 1 hr ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 6 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 9 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- News Threat of climate change 'looming large': PM Modi at Global Citizen Live
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals fined Rs 24 lakh for slow over rate
- Finance LIC Listing To Happen By 4th Quarter Of This Year: CEA
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Grand Finale Highlights: Finalists Are Ready For The Final Race!
- Technology Oppo Reno7 To Feature Identical Design As The Reno6; Might Launch Soon
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
Tata Motors launches the Ace Gold Petrol CX in India at Rs 3.99 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). According to the company, the new Ace Gold Petrol CX is India's most affordable four-wheeler Small Commercial Vehicle (SCV) and is offered in two variants.
Variants & Pricing
- Flatbed: 3.99 lakh
- Half-deck body: 4.10 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Pune). Bookings for the new Ace Gold Petrol CX is currently being accepted across India with deliveries said to begin in the coming days in the country.
The company has also announced easy finance schemes for the new SCV to offer ease of buying and increased accessibility. Tata Motors has partnered with the State Bank of India to offer the Ace Gold Petrol CX customers the lowest EMI of Rs 7,500 with up to 90% on-road finance.
Engine, Transmission & Body-Type
The Ace Gold Petrol CX variant is the only four-wheel SCV that comes powered by a two-cylinder engine; paired with a four-speed gearbox.
- Max power: 29bhp @ 4,000rpm
- Peak torque: 55Nm @ 3,000rpm
The SCV offers a gross vehicle payload of over 1.5 tonnes and is available as a flatbed or a high-deck body. The Cargo dimensions measure 2,200mm long, 1,490mm wide and 300mm in height for the flat-bed model.
Tata Motors also offers the Sampoorna Seva 2.0 initiative. This includes various vehicle care and service promise programs, annual maintenance packages and resale opportunities. Additionally, customers also get 24×7 roadside assistance, Tata Alert, Tata Zippy and a 15-day accident repair guarantee with the Tata Kavach program.
According to the company, the new Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX cater to the last-mile delivery because of its versatility across applications, which include market logistics, distribution of fruits, vegetables, and Agri products, beverages & bottles, FMCG and FMCD goods, e-commerce, parcel & courier, furniture, packed LPG cylinders, dairy, pharma and food products, refrigerated transport, as well as waste management applications.
Mr Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line - SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "The launch of the new Ace Gold Petrol CX marks another milestone in the spectacular journey of the 'Chota Haathi'. The Tata Ace continues to be a strong, reliable and multipurpose vehicle having provided means of livelihood to over 23 lakh Indians to date.
Resonating with the Government's Aatmanirbhar Bharat vision, Tata Motors aims to inspire an entrepreneurial mindset through the launch of this vehicle. Tata Motors has effortlessly remained astride the commercial vehicle market by continuously upgrading its product offerings keeping pace with constantly evolving transportation needs.
The Tata Motors' Ace platform has exponentially evolved over the last 16 years, focusing on bringing safer, smarter and valuable offerings to its customers in last-mile transportation. With our latest addition, we hope to stand behind the aspirations of the Indian entrepreneurs, making the Tata Motors Ace Gold Petrol CX the most affordable 4-wheel commercial vehicle in India," he concluded.
Thoughts About The Tata Ace Gold Petrol CX Launched In India
The Tata Ace is known for its abilities in the commercial vehicle business. The company has taken its popular model to launch a new Small Commercial Vehicle to provide the most affordable option for the last-mile delivery business in the country. Additionally, customers are also offered attractive schemes as well.