- 8 hrs ago Petrol Prices Slashed In Jharkhand: Rs 25 per Litre Subsidy
- 11 hrs ago New BMW X3 Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 59.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Tata Punch Prices Revised: Prices Start From Rs 5.64 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Hilux India Launch Bookings Open: 2.8-Litre Engine, 4x4, Double Cab & More
- News Chidambaram should resign if Congress fails to oust BJP in Goa: TMC
- Finance Cryptos Show Strength; Cosmos Outperforms, Tether, Cardano Weak
- Sports BCCI Central Contracts: Will non-performers Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara be able to remain in Grade A?
- Movies Arun Verma, Who Worked Alongside Salman Khan In Kick, Passes Away At 62
- Technology Windows 11 Gets New Task Manager: Goodbye Legacy Task Manager
- Education ICSI CS Foundation CSEET Result 2022 Declared, Steps To Check ICSI CSEET CS Foundation Results On icsi.edu
- Lifestyle Remodelling Your Kitchen? Here Are 8 Must-Haves To Take It To The Next Level
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
Suzuki has revealed the all-new S-Cross. The new Suzuki S-Cross is now underpinned by an updated version of the Global C platform, and it looks a lot more SUV-ish than the model it replaces.
That being said, the new Suzuki S-Cross also looks slightly more substantial and more masculine than the previous version, thanks to its upright frontend which houses the large gloss-black front grille and LED headlights.
Moving to the sides, the new Suzuki S-Cross looks boxier than the previous model and gets chunky cladding that merges neatly with the front and rear bumpers.
At the rear, the new Suzuki S-Cross sports a pair of large clear lens wrap-around taillamps, an integrated roof spoiler and a chunkier rear bumper.
However, the new Suzuki is actually 10mm shorter than the previous model, measuring at 1,585 mm. Whereas the rest of the exterior dimensions such as length, width and wheelbase remain identical to the previous model at 4,300 mm, 1,785 mm and 2,600 mm respectively.
Powering the new Suzuki S-Cross is an all-new 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with mild-hybrid tech. This engine produces 125,2 bhp and 235 Nm of torque, which is around 21.7 bhp and 97 Nm more than its predecessor.
In international markets, the Suzuki S-Cross is available with Suzuki's renowned All-Grip all-wheel-drive system, however, in India, the new Suzuki S-Cross may come with a front-wheel-drive system.
The new Suzuki S-Cross is also one of the most feature-packed vehicles in India with features such as a 360-degree surround-view camera, 9-ich infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heated front seats, automatic climate control and many more.
The new Suzuki S-Cross also comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), which includes driver assistance and active safety systems such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, rear cross-traffic alert, emergency autonomous braking and many more.
Despite all this, the interior design remains fairly similar and comes draped in dark colours, which makes the interior look slightly more compact in images.
Overall, the new Suzuki S-Cross now looks a lot more upmarket and SUV-ish than its predecessor and comes packed with a lot more features. On top of that, the new model comes with a punchier powertrain.
Thoughts On The New Suzuki S-Cross
The new Suzuki S-Cross now sports a lot more desirable exterior and comes packed with a substantially more powerful engine. Moreover, the new S-Cross comes with Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for added safety and convenience.
These changes could transform the new Suzuki S-Cross into Suzuki's more successful models in India.