- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Movies Mohanlal Launches Hridayam Audio; The Jukebox Gets A Thumbs Up From Music Lovers!
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Lifestyle What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
Suzuki has revealed the all-new S-Cross. The new Suzuki S-Cross is now underpinned by an updated version of the Global C platform, and it looks a lot more SUV-ish than the model it replaces.
That being said, the new Suzuki S-Cross also looks slightly more substantial and more masculine than the previous version, thanks to its upright frontend which houses the large gloss-black front grille and LED headlights.
Moving to the sides, the new Suzuki S-Cross looks boxier than the previous model and gets chunky cladding that merges neatly with the front and rear bumpers.
At the rear, the new Suzuki S-Cross sports a pair of large clear lens wrap-around taillamps, an integrated roof spoiler and a chunkier rear bumper.
However, the new Suzuki is actually 10mm shorter than the previous model, measuring at 1,585 mm. Whereas the rest of the exterior dimensions such as length, width and wheelbase remain identical to the previous model at 4,300 mm, 1,785 mm and 2,600 mm respectively.
Powering the new Suzuki S-Cross is an all-new 1.4-litre turbocharged engine with mild-hybrid tech. This engine produces 125,2 bhp and 235 Nm of torque, which is around 21.7 bhp and 97 Nm more than its predecessor.
In international markets, the Suzuki S-Cross is available with Suzuki's renowned All-Grip all-wheel-drive system, however, in India, the new Suzuki S-Cross may come with a front-wheel-drive system.
The new Suzuki S-Cross is also one of the most feature-packed vehicles in India with features such as a 360-degree surround-view camera, 9-ich infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, heated front seats, automatic climate control and many more.
The new Suzuki S-Cross also comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), which includes driver assistance and active safety systems such as adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, rear cross-traffic alert, emergency autonomous braking and many more.
Despite all this, the interior design remains fairly similar and comes draped in dark colours, which makes the interior look slightly more compact in images.
Overall, the new Suzuki S-Cross now looks a lot more upmarket and SUV-ish than its predecessor and comes packed with a lot more features. On top of that, the new model comes with a punchier powertrain.
Thoughts On The New Suzuki S-Cross
The new Suzuki S-Cross now sports a lot more desirable exterior and comes packed with a substantially more powerful engine. Moreover, the new S-Cross comes with Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for added safety and convenience.
These changes could transform the new Suzuki S-Cross into Suzuki's more successful models in India.