- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 11 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Technology Samsung Independence Day Sale: Price Cut, Discount Offers On Best Samsung Smartphones
- Sports Jack Grealish joins Manchester City in record Premier League deal
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Suzuki Motorcycles is working on introducing their first electric vehicle in the Indian market. The new EV from Suzuki will come in the form of an electric scooter, which is said to be based on the brand's premium Burgman Street 125 offering. The new Suzuki Burgman electric scooter has been spotted testing on multiple occasions on the Indian roads.
However, according to the latest report by GaadiWaadi, the electric scooter was recently spied testing in Delhi-NCR. As seen from the spy pics, the new Suzuki electric scooter looks identical to its IC engine-powered version. Being an EV, the Suzuki Burgman e-scooter also misses out on an exhaust. The company has also relocated the rear swingarm to the left side, which allows the motor to be mounted on the right.
While the design and styling have been retained, the Burgman electric scooter can now be seen with a dual-tone White/Blue paint scheme. We expect Suzuki to offer several other different colour schemes with the electric scooter, which should help it differentiate from the standard IC-engine powered model. The electric scooter carries forward the same design and styling. It also has all the same features as well, including the LED headlamps, turn indicators, large windscreen, rearview mirror, taillamps and grab rails.
The Burgman electric scooter is also expected to carry forward the fully-digital instrument cluster, offered with smartphone pairing via Bluetooth. This connected tech offers riders additional information such as turn-by-turn navigation, call and message alerts, speed warnings and others.
Suzuki is yet to reveal the electric powertrain which will be powering the upcoming Burgman e-scooter. However, we can expect it to be on the same level as its rivals, offering a 3 - 4kWh lithium-ion battery pack with around 90km of range on a single charge. Suzuki could also offer fast-charging technology, allowing for a complete 0 - 100 per cent charging in around 4 - 5 hours.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Burgman Electric Being Spied Once Again
Suzuki will be the third brand, after TVS and Bajaj to introduce an electric scooter in the Indian market. Once the Suzuki Burgman electric scooter is launched, it will go up against the likes of the Bajaj Chetak electric, TVS iQube electric and even the Ather 450X in the Indian Market.