- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Czech carmaker Skoda has revealed the all-new Slavia sedan. The Skoda Slavia is the third model to be based on the VW Group's MQB A0 IN platform after the Skoda Slavia and the Volkswagen Taigun SUVs.
Skoda Slavia Engine Specifications & Gearboxes
The all-new Skoda Slavia is offered with two turbocharged petrol engine options - a 1.0-litre and a 1.5-litre.
The Skoda Slavia's 1.0-litre turbo petrol engine produces 114bhp at 5,000rpm and 178 Nm of peak torque between 1,750 and 4,500rpm. The three-cylinder engine is paired to either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
The larger engine offered under the bonnet of the new Skoda Slavia is a 1.5-litre turbocharged inline four-cylinder. The Slavia's 1.5-litre TSI engine produces 148bhp at 5,000rpm and 250Nm of peak torque at just 1,500rpm. The engine comes paired to either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DSG dual-clutch automatic gearbox. This engine also features engine deactivation technology.
Skoda Slavia Dimensions
The Skoda Slavia is one of the largest vehicles in its class and is even bigger than the first-gen Octavia. The Slavia is 4,541mm long, 1,752mm wide and 1,487mm tall. The Slavia's wheelbase is 2,651mm long, which is the best in its class.
Skoda Slavia Design
The Skoda Slavia features all the signature elements of Skoda's design language with sharply contoured crease free lines and a wide muscular stance. The 5 door sedan sports a coupe-like roofline.
Up front, Skoda's signature grille is flanked by sleek angular headlamps with L-shaped LED daytime running lights. The front bumper plays host to the fog lamps in their angular enclosures and a large and wide air intake and also sports a spoiler element.
The sides of the car feature character lines that run from the headlamps to the taillights at the rear. The contoured wheel arches play host to new alloy wheels. At the rear, the roof flows into the hatch-style boot. The standout features at the rear are the C-Shaped split taillights and the sculpted rear bumper which sports a large chrome strip running across its width.
Skoda Slavia Interior
The Skoda Slavia features a premium interior with a wing-shaped dashboard. The Skoda's dash plays host to a large 10-inch infotainment display with Skoda Play apps and other connectivity features. The Skoda Slavia also sports an 8-inch display for the driver's instrumentation which allows drivers to view all the information they need. This digital cockpit also features three driving modes. Other features on the inside include ventilated seats, USB-C charging points, bottle holders on the rear armrest and a sunroof.
Skoda Slavia Safety
The Skoda Slavia comes with a host of safety features including six airbags, ABS with EBD, TCS, multi-collision braking system, hill start assist, hill hold control, anti-slip regulation and motor slip regulation, rollover protection, TPMS, ISOFIX points and more.
Skoda Slavia Variants and Colour Options
The Skoda Slavia is available in three variants - Active, Ambition and Style. The new Slavia sedan is available in five colour options - Candy White, Brilliant Silver, Carbon Steel, Tornado Red and Crystal Blue (a colour introduced for the Slavia).
Skoda Slavia Bookings & Deliveries
Skoda has opened pre-bookings for the new Slavia sedan today and deliveries will commence in the first quarter of 2022.
Thoughts On The New Skoda Slavia
The new Skoda Slavia sees the Czech brand return to what it does best - sedans. The new Slavia sedan from Skoda features an appealing design, a set of reliable and powerful engines and comes with a host of features that should make it an appealing choice for sedan buyers in the country provided Skoda gets the pricing spot on.