- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Czech carmaker Skoda has revealed the interior of the Slavia sedan by releasing an official sketch of the insides of the upcoming Rapid replacement. The official sketch shows off the front section of the car's interiors, revealing the all-new dashboard among other features.
The multi-layered dashboard is the centrepiece of the Slavia's interior design. The central strip runs across the width of the dashboard into the air vents. This strip is done up in a contrasting colour and is just one of the many eye-catching highlights of the Slavia's interior.
The dashboard mimics the Skoda grille on the outside in the way it flows underneath and around the free-standing touchscreen infotainment display. The dash forms an armrest for owners flicking through the different menus on what will be at its largest, a 10-inch touchscreen. The touchscreen infotainment display is expected to support both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Underneath the infotainment screen sits the central vents for the air conditioning system. Unlike the circular units on either side, these central vents follow the shape of the dashboard as it arches its way around the infotainment screen. The controls for the climate control system sit underneath the vents.
Also seen is the large digital instrument cluster display, which will provide drivers with all the information they need on the go. We expect this display to be only offered in the top-spec variant of the new Skoda Slavia.
In front of the digital driver's display is the new two-spoke steering wheel which features controls for the infotainment system. Another cool feature is the SKODA name embossed on the instrument binnacle. Also seen in the sketch is the lever for the DSG automatic gearbox and the open section which is expected to play host to the wireless charger.
The Skoda Slavia will be unveiled on the 18th of November and will be offered with two turbocharged petrol engine options — a 1.0-litre and a larger 1.5-litre.
The smaller 1.0-litre engine produces 114bhp at 5,000rpm and 178 Nm of peak torque between 1,750 and 4,500rpm. The engine is paired with either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
The more powerful 1.5-litre engine produces 148bhp at 5,000rpm and 250Nm of peak torque at just 1,500rpm. The engine comes paired to either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DSG dual clutch automatic gearbox.
Skoda has also revealed the dimensions of the new Slavia. The all-new Skoda Slavia is 4,541mm long, 1,752mm wide and 1,487mm tall. The Slavia features a best-in-class wheelbase length of 2,651mm long. For more details about how the Skoda Slavia fares against its rivals like the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and the Hyundai Verna click here.
Thoughts On The Skoda Slavia's Interior Sketch
The sketch of the Skoda Slavia's interior shows off a premium looking car with interesting design features. The multi-layered dashboard adds to the premium look of the upcoming sedan as do the displays for the driver's instrumentation and the infotainment system. The image also shows off the gearstick for the DSG automatic leading us to believe that this is the top of the line variant of the upcoming Skoda Slavia.