- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Skoda is working on bringing in a number of new models to the Indian market this year. A number of products have been spied undergoing testing on multiple occasions across India. One of these new products expected to go on sale very soon is the CNG variant of Skoda's most popular sedan, the Rapid.
The new Skoda Rapid CNG variant will go on sale sometime this year. Zac Hollis, Director, Sales & Marketing, Skoda India confirmed the Rapid CNG for the Indian market, while responding to a customer query on social media.
Zac Hollis took to Twitter to confirm that Skoda is indeed testing the CNG version of the Rapid sedan for the Indian market. Hollis further went on to confirm that Skoda has scheduled the launch of four new products in the market over the next 12 months.
He stated, "Yes CNG is in testing. We at Skoda are launching 4 new products in the next 12 months, starting with the World Premier of Kushaq this month."
The first among the four models coming to India is the Skoda Kushaq mid-size SUV, which is set to world premiere sometime later this month. Skoda will also be introducing the latest-generation Octavia in the Indian market, while a brand new C-segment sedan is also being worked on, which will be positioned above the Rapid.
Zac Hollis had previously confirmed that the new C-segment sedan will go on sale in India by the year-end. The upcoming sedan is said to be a bigger car and could be named the ‘Slavia'. Skoda had previously trademarked the ‘Slavia' name for an upcoming model. Considering the name isn't in line with the brand's SUV nomenclature, we are expecting ‘Slavia' to be the name for the new sedan in India — here are more details.
Having said that, Skoda Auto India currently has its hands full with the upcoming world premiere of its Kushaq SUV. The company has unveiled official design sketches of both the exterior and interior of the upcoming SUV, giving us a glimpse of what to expect — check out the sketches here.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Skoda Cars In The Indian Market
Skoda is working on an aggressive sales strategy for 2021. Starting with the much-awaited Kushaq SUV, the brand is expected to bring in a number of new models to the market, expanding its lineup, in turn widening its customer base.