- 13 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 18 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 19 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- News Study reveals longer gap in Pfizer-BioNTech COVID vaccines boosts antibody levels
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 July 24 Highlights: Arjun Bijlani, Shweta Tiwari, Sourabh Raj Win Lockets!
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Defending champion Andy Murray withdraws from singles with quad issue
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
The Skoda Kushaq variants and available engine options are leaked ahead of its launch in India. Skoda will launch the Kushaq On June 28 and will be offered in three variants.
The leaked image reveals that the company will offer the Kushaq in Active, Ambition and Style variants.
Variant-Wise Engine Options
The Kushaq will be available in two turbo-petrol engine options of capacities 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre. Both engines will be offered with a choice of manual and automatic gearbox options
The 1.0-litre engine paired with a six-speed manual is offered as standard across all variants. The optional 6-speed torque converter automatic on the same engine is limited to Ambition and Style variants
Moving to the top-spec 1.5-litre unit, the engine is offered only on the Kushaq Style variant. Customers opting for the powerful engine can choose between a 6-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Max power: 108bhp @ 5,500rpm
Peak torque: 175Nm @ 1,750rpm
Max power: 148bhp @ 6,000rpm
Peak torque: 250Nm @ 3,500rpm
The Skoda Kushaq uses a modified version of the brand's globally renowned MQB platform. The modified MQB A0 IN platform features a longer wheelbase than its global counterpart to suit Indian buyers.
Some of the highlighting exterior features of the Kushaq include all-around body cladding, rand's signature butterfly grille, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, faux skid plates at both ends, and chunky looking alloy wheels.
Similarly, standout interior features of the SUV includes a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connectivity, a TFT display for the instrument cluster, rear ac vents, electric sunroof and more. Here are all the features that are expected on the Kushaq.
The Skoda Kushaq will be the brand's mid-size SUV offering in India. The company is offering multiple engines and transmission options catering to segment buyers. The Kushaq rivals the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Sonet and the upcoming Volkswagen Taigun in India.
Leaked Image Source: TeamBHP