- 7 min ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 34 min ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- 2 hrs ago Honda City Gets Google Assistant Feature: Fifth-Generation Sedan Gets Voice-Commands
- News It would be great if West Bengal gets electric vehicle manufacturing industry: Mamata Banerjee
- Technology Reliance Jio Rs. 75 Plan Better Than Airtel And Vi Packs Of Rs. 79
- Finance India's gold demand increased 19% to 76 tonnes in April-June quarter: WGC
- Movies Aetashaa Sansgiri To Play Grown-Up Ahilyabai Holkar In Her First Hindi TV Show Punyashlok Ahilyabai [Promo]
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- Sports Take your time, you owe explanation to no one: Ravi Shastri on Simone Biles' withdrawal from Olympics
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Skoda Kushaq variants and available engine options are leaked ahead of its launch in India. Skoda will launch the Kushaq On June 28 and will be offered in three variants.
The leaked image reveals that the company will offer the Kushaq in Active, Ambition and Style variants.
Variant-Wise Engine Options
The Kushaq will be available in two turbo-petrol engine options of capacities 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre. Both engines will be offered with a choice of manual and automatic gearbox options
The 1.0-litre engine paired with a six-speed manual is offered as standard across all variants. The optional 6-speed torque converter automatic on the same engine is limited to Ambition and Style variants
Moving to the top-spec 1.5-litre unit, the engine is offered only on the Kushaq Style variant. Customers opting for the powerful engine can choose between a 6-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
Max power: 108bhp @ 5,500rpm
Peak torque: 175Nm @ 1,750rpm
Max power: 148bhp @ 6,000rpm
Peak torque: 250Nm @ 3,500rpm
The Skoda Kushaq uses a modified version of the brand's globally renowned MQB platform. The modified MQB A0 IN platform features a longer wheelbase than its global counterpart to suit Indian buyers.
Some of the highlighting exterior features of the Kushaq include all-around body cladding, rand's signature butterfly grille, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, faux skid plates at both ends, and chunky looking alloy wheels.
Similarly, standout interior features of the SUV includes a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connectivity, a TFT display for the instrument cluster, rear ac vents, electric sunroof and more. Here are all the features that are expected on the Kushaq.
The Skoda Kushaq will be the brand's mid-size SUV offering in India. The company is offering multiple engines and transmission options catering to segment buyers. The Kushaq rivals the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Sonet and the upcoming Volkswagen Taigun in India.
Leaked Image Source: TeamBHP