- 36 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- 3 hrs ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- News Uttar Pradesh: PM Modi to interact with beneficiaries of food security scheme on August 5
- Movies The Suicide Squad Early Review: Critics Call James Gunn's Film A Miracle Blockbuster
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The Skoda Kushaq will launch on June 28. According to a Skoda dealer, the Kushaq will be available only in the 1.0-litre engine option at the time of launch. The 1.5-litre engine will be available from August 2021.
Message sent by the dealer representative reveals the deliveries of the Kushaq will begin from July 12 with bookings starting at the time of launch. The 1.5-litre is expected to arrive on August 4, 2021.
The above details are rumours and have not been officially confirmed by Skoda.
The Kushaq will be the first model launching under the brand's India 2.0 programme. The upcoming SUV will use a tweaked version of the brand's global MQB platform. Called the 'MQB A0 IN' features a longer wheelbase to suit the Indian market.
Regarding the available variants of the Kushaq, another report recently revealed the SUV could be offered in three variants: Active, Ambition and Style. The top Style variant will be offered with both engine options. The remaining variants will be offered with the 1.0-litre engine as standard.
Some of the highlighting exterior features of the Kushaq include all-around body cladding, rand's signature butterfly grille, LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillamps, faux skid plates at both ends, and chunky looking alloy wheels.
Similarly, standout interior features of the SUV includes a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wireless connectivity, a TFT display for the instrument cluster, rear ac vents, electric sunroof and more — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August
Skoda could initially look to push sales of the 1.0-litre variant of the Kushaq. The lower-spec engine will be priced relatively lower than the top 1.5-litre Style trims of the upcoming SUV, which could attract more buyers in our price-sensitive market. However, enthusiasts will have to wait until August to buy the powerful 1.5-litre variant.