- 19 min ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 2 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 7 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- News Pornography racket case: Raj Kundra gets bail on Rs 50,000 surety
- Sports Paralympics bronze winner Sharad admitted to AIIMS after chest congestion, says feeling better
- Movies Bhavai: Makers Of Pratik Gandhi's Film Issue Clarification, Say 'Film Doesn't Hurt Any Religious Sentiments'
- Technology Airtel Offers Rs. 999 Plan To Business And Broadband Users; Which Is Better?
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Finance Top 5 Public Sector Banks Promising Good Returns On 5 Year Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Skoda Auto India has started deliveries of the 1.0-litre variant. According to sources, the deliveries of the more powerful 1.5-litre variant will commence from the first week of August.
With the Kushaq, Skoda has entered one of the hottest, and most competitive automotive segments in India. That being said, the Skoda Kushaq is one of the more important launches for Czech brand this year, and it is said to lay the foundations for the brand's expansion in coming years.
We are yet to see how Skoda Kushaq will perform in this 'cut-throat' segment. However, it seems like Skoda already has a winner in their hands with a very solid product that is well rounded in what it offers to Indian consumers. This is further backed by strong numbers in terms of initial bookings.
Skoda is currently offering the Kushaq in three trim levels – Active, Ambition, and Style. However, the more powerful 147.5bhp 1.5-litre petrol variant is available only with the top-of-the-line 'Style' trim level, and the base variant can only be had with a manual transmission with the 114bhp 1.0-litre petrol engine.
All variants of Skoda Kushaq come mated to a 6-Speed manual transmission as standard, but it can also be specified with a 6-speed automatic on the 1.0-litre variant and a 7-Speed dual-clutch automatic on the 1.5-litre variant.
Like other Skoda cars, the Kushaq comes loaded with many practical features like ventilated seats, a 10-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a sunroof, rear parking camera, multi-collision braking, esc, and many more. Currently, bookings for the Skoda Kushaq are underway with a token amount of Rs 25,000.
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning
We are yet to see how the Skoda Kushaq will perform in this extremely competitive segment. Given the interest the Kusha has generated and also the sheer number of initial bookings, we're sure the Kushaq will shake things up in the segment.