- 9 min ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 53 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- Movies Salman Khan Wishes 'Baba' Sanjay Dutt With Throwback Picture On His Birthday!
- News Uttar Pradesh: PM Modi to interact with beneficiaries of food security scheme on August 5
- Lifestyle August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Skoda India's director of sales, Zac Hollis has announced that the deliveries for Skoda Kushaq 1.5 TSI will begin by August. The SUV will be dispatched to dealers all over the country at the beginning of August.
The announcement regarding the deliveries of the Skoda Kushaq was in reply to a tweet. The tweet also mentioned that the bookings and the price announcement will be made on the 28th of this month.
The original tweet from Zac Hollis was regarding the price announcement of the Skoda Kushaq, where he mentioned that the prices will be made public on the 28th of this month. The original tweet read "We are 5 days away from the price announcement of the ŠKODA KUSHAQ, our first offering in one of the most exciting segments in India. The distinctive European styling and premium appeal of the SUV match its athletic and muscular stance."
Replying to this tweet by Zac Hollis, one Twitter user by the name ‘rishank' tweeted his concerns over the delivery of the Skoda Kushaq. The tweet read "Is the 1.5L Kushaq delivery confirmed for July or August? The showroom says July but you had said August!"
The director of sales for Skoda India was not only quick to address his concern over the delivery, but he also put rumours at bay with his reply tweet. This has brought out the information regarding expected delivery.
His reply tweet read "1.5TSI cars will be despatched to dealers in early August but all prices and specifications will be announced on the 28th and bookings will open for all models."
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning In August
Skoda has placed big hopes on the Kushaq in India. We are also expecting the Kushaq to deliver some incredible sales figures for Skoda, as it will be competing in a segment without a solid German offering, yet.