- 49 min ago Bugatti Divo Production Ends — 40th Unit Of The Hypercar Rolls Off The Production Line
- 1 hr ago Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17: Expected Price, Changes, New Features & More
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- 17 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 110 Review — Luxurious & Tech-Savvy SUV With Legendary Off-Road Capabilities
- News 21st anniversary of Kargil Vijay Diwas: Wishes, messages and more
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Best Deals Cameras & Accessories
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021 Released, Check Download Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 2’s Ashutosh Kaushik Files Petition In Delhi HC Over His Past Videos; Says ‘I Was Punished For It’
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Typhoon threat for Games as organisers brace for storm
- Finance Opening New Demat And Trading A/c: You Now Need To Do This To Activate Your a/c
- Lifestyle Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Skoda India's director of sales, Zac Hollis has announced that the deliveries for Skoda Kushaq 1.5 TSI will begin by August. The SUV will be dispatched to dealers all over the country at the beginning of August.
The announcement regarding the deliveries of the Skoda Kushaq was in reply to a tweet. The tweet also mentioned that the bookings and the price announcement will be made on the 28th of this month.
The original tweet from Zac Hollis was regarding the price announcement of the Skoda Kushaq, where he mentioned that the prices will be made public on the 28th of this month. The original tweet read "We are 5 days away from the price announcement of the ŠKODA KUSHAQ, our first offering in one of the most exciting segments in India. The distinctive European styling and premium appeal of the SUV match its athletic and muscular stance."
Replying to this tweet by Zac Hollis, one Twitter user by the name ‘rishank' tweeted his concerns over the delivery of the Skoda Kushaq. The tweet read "Is the 1.5L Kushaq delivery confirmed for July or August? The showroom says July but you had said August!"
The director of sales for Skoda India was not only quick to address his concern over the delivery, but he also put rumours at bay with his reply tweet. This has brought out the information regarding expected delivery.
His reply tweet read "1.5TSI cars will be despatched to dealers in early August but all prices and specifications will be announced on the 28th and bookings will open for all models."
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning In August
Skoda has placed big hopes on the Kushaq in India. We are also expecting the Kushaq to deliver some incredible sales figures for Skoda, as it will be competing in a segment without a solid German offering, yet.