- 8 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 10 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Skoda India's director of sales, Zac Hollis has announced that the deliveries for Skoda Kushaq 1.5 TSI will begin by August. The SUV will be dispatched to dealers all over the country at the beginning of August.
The announcement regarding the deliveries of the Skoda Kushaq was in reply to a tweet. The tweet also mentioned that the bookings and the price announcement will be made on the 28th of this month.
The original tweet from Zac Hollis was regarding the price announcement of the Skoda Kushaq, where he mentioned that the prices will be made public on the 28th of this month. The original tweet read "We are 5 days away from the price announcement of the ŠKODA KUSHAQ, our first offering in one of the most exciting segments in India. The distinctive European styling and premium appeal of the SUV match its athletic and muscular stance."
Replying to this tweet by Zac Hollis, one Twitter user by the name ‘rishank' tweeted his concerns over the delivery of the Skoda Kushaq. The tweet read "Is the 1.5L Kushaq delivery confirmed for July or August? The showroom says July but you had said August!"
The director of sales for Skoda India was not only quick to address his concern over the delivery, but he also put rumours at bay with his reply tweet. This has brought out the information regarding expected delivery.
His reply tweet read "1.5TSI cars will be despatched to dealers in early August but all prices and specifications will be announced on the 28th and bookings will open for all models."
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning In August
Skoda has placed big hopes on the Kushaq in India. We are also expecting the Kushaq to deliver some incredible sales figures for Skoda, as it will be competing in a segment without a solid German offering, yet.