- 12 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 17 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 18 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PV Sindhu makes winning start at Olympics, beats Ksenia Polikarpova in opener
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Sahil Anand On Getting Affected By Paatr’s Story: I Lost My Sense Of Usual Self
- News PM Modi to address 79th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' at 11 am today
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Skoda India's director of sales, Zac Hollis has announced that the deliveries for Skoda Kushaq 1.5 TSI will begin by August. The SUV will be dispatched to dealers all over the country at the beginning of August.
The announcement regarding the deliveries of the Skoda Kushaq was in reply to a tweet. The tweet also mentioned that the bookings and the price announcement will be made on the 28th of this month.
The original tweet from Zac Hollis was regarding the price announcement of the Skoda Kushaq, where he mentioned that the prices will be made public on the 28th of this month. The original tweet read "We are 5 days away from the price announcement of the ŠKODA KUSHAQ, our first offering in one of the most exciting segments in India. The distinctive European styling and premium appeal of the SUV match its athletic and muscular stance."
Replying to this tweet by Zac Hollis, one Twitter user by the name ‘rishank' tweeted his concerns over the delivery of the Skoda Kushaq. The tweet read "Is the 1.5L Kushaq delivery confirmed for July or August? The showroom says July but you had said August!"
The director of sales for Skoda India was not only quick to address his concern over the delivery, but he also put rumours at bay with his reply tweet. This has brought out the information regarding expected delivery.
His reply tweet read "1.5TSI cars will be despatched to dealers in early August but all prices and specifications will be announced on the 28th and bookings will open for all models."
Thoughts On Skoda Kushaq Deliveries Beginning In August
Skoda has placed big hopes on the Kushaq in India. We are also expecting the Kushaq to deliver some incredible sales figures for Skoda, as it will be competing in a segment without a solid German offering, yet.