- 6 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 2 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- News Indians jabbed with Covidshield to be considered unvaccinated in UK; Tharoor, Ramesh criticise new rules
- Movies Bhavai: Makers Of Pratik Gandhi's Film Issue Clarification, Say 'Film Doesn't Hurt Any Religious Sentiments'
- Sports Sanjeet, Shiva Thapa and Hussamuddin enter final at the 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Technology Airtel Offers Rs. 999 Plan To Business And Broadband Users; Which Is Better?
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
- Finance Top 5 Public Sector Banks Promising Good Returns On 5 Year Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Jacqueline Fernandez poses in floral print lehenga for The Kapil Sharma Show
- Education KCET Result 2021 Declared, Check KCET 2021 Direct Link And Other Details Here
Skoda confirms the Kushaq bookings crossing the 3,000 units mark since its launch in India. The deliveries of the Kushaq is underway across the country. A couple of dealers are even holding mega deliveries with a grand welcome to their customers.
Recently PPS Bengaluru delivered 50 Skoda vehicles in a single day which included the Kushaq as well. The company has begun deliveries of just the 1.0-litre variants of the Kushaq. The 1.5-litre variant deliveries will start from next month.
The Skoda Kushaq was launched last month and is available in three variants: Active, Ambition and Style. The SUV currently retails between Rs 10.49 lakh and Rs 17.59 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
As mentioned before the Kushaq is available in two engine options. The 1.0-litre TSI engine is paired to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic. While the 1.5-litre TSI engine features either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DSG automatic
1.0-litre three-cylinder TSI turbo-petrol
- Max power: 108bhp @ 5,500rpm
- Peak torque: 175Nm @ 1,750rpm
1.5-litre four-cylinder TSI turbo-petrol
- Max power: 148bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 250Nm @ 3,500rpm
Mr Zac Hollis, Brand Director, ŠKODA Auto India, said, "We are extremely thrilled to commence the deliveries of the KUSHAQ to the customers in Bangalore. The KUSHAQ is specially designed with Indian customers in mind. The feedback from the customers after the launch has been overwhelming and we already have more than 3000 bookings across India. The initial response from Bengaluru is also amazing and I urge more and more customers to visit our showroom and experience the KUSHAQ.''
Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors, said, "The Skoda Kushaq has been the most awaited car from Skoda and we are delighted with the response that we have received for the all-new Kushaq and would like to thank all our customers for their overwhelming response. We would also like to congratulate all the Skoda customers and thank them for their support"
He further added, "We are delighted to offer the all-new KUSHAQ to our customers in Bengaluru. Every KUSHAQ Comes with complete "Peace of Mind" with 4 Years / 1,00,000 km warranty, extendable up to 6 years / 1,50,000 km. Additionally, ŠKODA offers 2 years parts warranty, 2 years battery warranty, 3 years paint warranty, 6 years corrosion warranty and extended roadside assistance programs for up to 9 years."
Thoughts About The Skoda Kushaq Bookings Crossing 3,000 Units Mark
The Kushaq is turning out to be a successful model for Skoda meaning the India 2.0 strategy seems to be working for the brand. With the demand for SUVs and turbo-petrol engines with automatic gearbox increasing, the Kushaq is expected to achieve higher milestones in sales for the brand.
Looking to purchase the Skoda Kushaq? Watch our review video to know more about the latest mid-size SUV in India.