- 7 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Skoda will be introducing the Kodiaq facelift model soon in the Indian market in Q3 2021. This news was recently posted on social media by Zac Hollis, Director of Skoda Auto India, that the BS6 Kodiaq facelift will be launched in Q3, 2021.
Speaking about the facelift of the Kodiaq SUV, it is expected to be mostly cosmetic and a few feature additions as well. The changes on the Kodiaq facelift is expected to include a revised headlamp and taillamp design, a reworked grille and a new bumper design at either end. However, the overall silhouette of the car is expected to be retained on the facelift model.
Moving to the changes expected on the inside of the 2021 Kodiaq, it could get a larger touchscreen infotainment display, wireless smartphone connectivity via Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, the brand's latest connected technology, and a fully-digital instrument cluster with a virtual cockpit design.
Other features that are expected on the SUV include a panoramic sunroof, power-operated front seats, dual-zone climate control, wireless smartphone charger, voice assistance, a multifunction steering wheel along with mounted controls wrapped in leather and more.
Staying true to Skoda's policy of offering their cars with the petrol engine, the Kodiaq will no longer be offered with the 2.0-litre diesel engine that was offered earlier on the SUV. Instead, it will be a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine unit.
The engine produces 188bhp of power at 4200rpm and a peak torque of 320Nm at 1500rpm. The power is sent to all wheels via a four-wheel-drive system. In comparison, the now discontinued 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine produced 148bhp of power and 340Nm of peak torque, which is 30bhp less and 20Nm of torque more than the new engine.
Thoughts About The Skoda Kodiaq Facelift
The company has confirmed that the facelifted Kodiaq will launch in Q3, 2021 Once launched, the Skoda Kodiaq will continue to go up against the likes of the Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace, the Ford Endeavour, the Toyota Fortuner, the Mahindra Alturas G4 and the MG Gloster; among others in the Indian market.