- 6 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 9 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 13 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
More than 225 Skoda Auto dealerships will be opened in India soon. Skoda Auto India has revealed plans to open 225+ dealerships across the country before the end of 2022. According to the Czech brand, its dealer network grew by 15% post the launch of its mid-size SUV, the Kushaq. Mirroring this, Skoda is planning to open 5 more showrooms in August.
The new showrooms are set to come up in Bhilai, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Kundli, and Thrissur. Following this, in October, Skoda will open 5 more showrooms in Balasore, Dehradun, Bareilly, Allahabad and Kanpur. This will be followed by six more showrooms by December in Nashik, Dhanbad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Tirupati and Kurnool.
With this, Skoda will complete its target of 150 dealerships by this year-end. For this year, thirty new showrooms were opened in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities to boost the sales of Skoda cars, which further help Skoda set its roots firmly on Indian soil.
This month, Skoda added a few new dealerships in regions like Sirsa, Patna, Bhopal, Patiala, Kota, Bhilwara, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Panchkula, Faridabad, Navsari, Vapi, Sangli, and Hardoi. Following this, Skoda has received over 200+ new applications from different parts of the country.
This sudden increase in the number of Skoda dealerships can be attributed to the launch of the Skoda Kushaq. The SUV was launched a month ago and became an instant hit in the segment.
Powering the Skoda Kushaq is a choice of two engines. There is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 113.4bhp and a more powerful 1.5-litre turbo-petrol that puts out 147.9bhp.
All variants of the Skoda Kushaq will come with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard, but it can also be specified with a 6-speed automatic on the 1.0-litre variant and a 7-speed DSG on the 1.5-litre variant.
Thoughts On Skoda Auto Opening 225+ Dealerships Across India By 2022
With over 225+ dealerships across the country by the end of 2022 and a strong product line-up, Skoda has the potential to rapidly increase its market share. That being said, Skoda has done everything in its stride to become a serious player in the automotive sector. Now it is up to people to reward the brand's efforts.