- 15 hrs ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- 20 hrs ago TVS Gearing Up For The Launch Of A New Scooter On October 7th; Rumours Point Towards Jupiter 125
- 23 hrs ago Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Achieves 10000 Unit EV Sales Milestone; Dominates The EV Segment With 70% Market Share
- Movies When John Abraham Revealed How Shah Rukh Khan Reacted When He Rejected Farah Khan's Happy New Year
- Sports Decision to cancel tour of Pakistan was out of our hands: New Zealand coach Gary Stead
- News Amit Shah reviews security situation, development projects in Naxal-hit areas with CMs
- Technology Week 39, 2021 Launch Roundup: Realme Narzo 50i, HUAWEI Nova 9 Pro, iQOO Z5, Realme GT Neo2, And More
- Finance Stablecoins Vs Altcoins: Difference Between Stablecoins And Altcoins
- Lifestyle From Suits To Skirt Sets, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya Has Fashion Goals For Every Occasion
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 2
- Education UPSC CSE 2020: IAS Topper Tina Dabi’s Sister Ria Dabi Gets Rank 15 In Civil Services Exam
More than 225 Skoda Auto dealerships will be opened in India soon. Skoda Auto India has revealed plans to open 225+ dealerships across the country before the end of 2022. According to the Czech brand, its dealer network grew by 15% post the launch of its mid-size SUV, the Kushaq. Mirroring this, Skoda is planning to open 5 more showrooms in August.
The new showrooms are set to come up in Bhilai, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Kundli, and Thrissur. Following this, in October, Skoda will open 5 more showrooms in Balasore, Dehradun, Bareilly, Allahabad and Kanpur. This will be followed by six more showrooms by December in Nashik, Dhanbad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Tirupati and Kurnool.
With this, Skoda will complete its target of 150 dealerships by this year-end. For this year, thirty new showrooms were opened in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities to boost the sales of Skoda cars, which further help Skoda set its roots firmly on Indian soil.
This month, Skoda added a few new dealerships in regions like Sirsa, Patna, Bhopal, Patiala, Kota, Bhilwara, Navi Mumbai, Panvel, Panchkula, Faridabad, Navsari, Vapi, Sangli, and Hardoi. Following this, Skoda has received over 200+ new applications from different parts of the country.
This sudden increase in the number of Skoda dealerships can be attributed to the launch of the Skoda Kushaq. The SUV was launched a month ago and became an instant hit in the segment.
Powering the Skoda Kushaq is a choice of two engines. There is a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 113.4bhp and a more powerful 1.5-litre turbo-petrol that puts out 147.9bhp.
All variants of the Skoda Kushaq will come with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard, but it can also be specified with a 6-speed automatic on the 1.0-litre variant and a 7-speed DSG on the 1.5-litre variant.
Thoughts On Skoda Auto Opening 225+ Dealerships Across India By 2022
With over 225+ dealerships across the country by the end of 2022 and a strong product line-up, Skoda has the potential to rapidly increase its market share. That being said, Skoda has done everything in its stride to become a serious player in the automotive sector. Now it is up to people to reward the brand's efforts.