- 44 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports French Open 2021: Novak Djokovic fights back from two sets down to clinch his 19th Grand Slam title
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Meet the Rezvani Hercules 6x6. It is probably one of the most outrageous vehicles we've seen. Rezvani's Hercules 6x6 gets a 7.0-litre engine with 1300hp. From the outside, Rezvani Hercules 6x6 might not be a typical Monster Truck as seen in the movies, but it sure is a 'Monster' of a truck by every measurable standard in the automotive industry.
The manufacturer even likes to call it "god of all trucks". Unlike some pick-up trucks, the Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is a visual treat with 3-axles and 6-wheels. It is hard to even imagine that this monster of a truck is actually based on the humble Jeep Wrangler. One of the biggest changes made to the Jeep Wrangler's chassis is the addition of a third axle.
The third axle completely transforms the way Hercules 6x6 moves on the terrain. In its base guise, the Hercules 6x6 comes with a mundane 3.6-litre V6 petrol engine, capable of just 285hp. In this form, the Hercules 6x6 is more show than go.
Rezvani also offers a Hercules 6x6 with a 6.4-litre SRT derived V8 with 500hp. In this guise, the Hercules 6x6 will feel more like a high profile athlete but still not a ‘Monster'. However, if you want the full ‘Monster' experience, Rezvani will offer you a 1300hp, 7.0-litre supercharged engine based on the 6.2-litre engine of the Dodge Demon Challenger.
All versions come equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission and are available as both LHD and RHD versions. If money is no object, Rezvani will even offer you a ‘Military' version with bulletproofing, smoke screens, run-flat tyres, night vision, ram bumpers and EMP protection among other cool gadgets.
Thoughts On The Rezvani Hercules 6x6
The Rezvani Hercules 6x6 is definitely one of those SUVs that you buy just for the way it looks and the way it makes you feel. It sure is a toy for those with excessive amounts in the bank. It has a base price of $225,000 (Rs 1.63 crore), which is very pricey indeed. We do not expect any of the models to come to India, however we do know it will be extremely popular in the Middle-East.