- 37 min ago Upcoming Jeep Seven-Seater Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of Launch: Details & More!
- 47 min ago Bajaj Chetak Electric To Launch In Hyderabad & Chennai: New Cities Added!
- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Supports Silent Expedition Motorcycle Ride For A Cause; Provides Meteor 350 Motorcycles
- 2 hrs ago Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Sports IPL 2021: Shastri all praise for Chahar
- Technology Asus ZenFone 8 Mini Listed On Geekbench With Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Movies The Batman: Robert Pattinson Not Happy With Zack Snyder's Justice League?
- News In memory of famers who died during protests, RLD to build memorial
- Education NATA Answer Key 2021 Released At nata.in
- Finance Post Office Savings Account: Check New Penalty Rules For Non-Maintenance of Minimum Balance
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Renault, a couple of weeks back, unveiled its final production-spec version of the upcoming Kiger SUV for the Indian market. Now the company has announced the launch date of the Kiger. Renault will be launching the Kiger SUV on the 15th February 2021. The new Renault Kiger will be the brand's sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering for the Indian market.
Now let us talk about the Kiger SUV, the vehicle carries forward most of the styling elements from its concept version that was unveiled last year. At the front, the Kiger comes with the sleek chrome-finished front grille, which integrates with the LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), which also act as turn indicators. The Renault Kiger also comes with LED projector headlamps separately, below the DRLs.
Moving to the side, the new compact-SUV from Renault will get 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, housed in large wheel arches, again covered in the black cladding. The side profile also showcases the coupe-like sloping roofline, which ends with an integrated spoiler at the back. The Kiger will be offered in six exterior colours: Ice Cool White, Planet Grey, Moonlight Grey, Mahogany Brown, Caspian Blue and Radiant Red.
At the rear, the Renault Kiger features a minimalistic design. The C-shaped LED tail lights have been extended right to the edge of the SUV's bodywork, giving it a wide appearance. The boot-lid is kept clean with just the ‘KIGER' badging at its centre.
On the inside, the SUV is offered with a host of features, equipment and premium materials. The Kiger is offered with a multi-skin 7-inch instrument cluster, offering various information to the driver. The information can further be toggled via the switches on the steering wheel. The centre console on the Kiger is made of an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Powering the new Renault Kiger will be a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This engine is said to churn out 100bhp of power and 160Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to either a 5-speed manual or 6-speed CVT and/or AMT automatic transmission units.
Thoughts About The All-New Renault Kiger SUV
Renault has finally announced the launch date of the Kiger SUV for the Indian market. Once launched though, the new Renault Kiger will rival the likes of the Nissan Magnite, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300 in the Indian market.