- 10 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 13 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 21 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Movies Happy Birthday Vijay: Throwback Pictures Of Thalapathy We Bet Will Make You Go ‘Wow'
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Renault has announced lots of benefits for buyers of its cars in India this month. For the first time, Renault is also offering special benefits on the Kiger for the very first time. Other Renault models like the Duster, Triber, and Kwid too get discount and savings offers.
Renault carved out a permanent spot for itself in the Indian market with the Duster. The Renault Duster is single-handedly responsible for the success of the brand in the Indian market. Renault then launched the Kwid which cemented its position in the small car segment.
Renault then launched the Triber and more recently the Kiger. These two products are also doing very well in their respective segments. In the recent past though, sales of all automotive brands in the country have dropped by a large margin. This can be attributed to the lockdowns and curfews imposed across several states in the country. Renault India plans to increase sales through a set of offers on each of its cars.
Renault Kwid Offers
On the Renault Kwid, the company has announced a few discounts. It seems like there are quite a few units of the Renault Kwid manufactured in 2020 that haven't been sold yet. On these 2020 models, there is a discount of Rs 20,000. There is a discount of Rs 10,000 on the cars manufactured in 2021.
If a buyer books the Renault Kwid on the Renault website or app, there is an additional discount of Rs 2,000. Adding to this is the loyalty bonus of upto Rs 10,000. There is also a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural discount of Rs 5,000. However, there is no discount on the dual-tone Neotech variants.
Renault Triber Offers
There are a few units of the Renault Triber manufactured in 2020 and the company is offering a discount of Rs 25,000 on these models. The 2021 model on the other hand comes with a discount of Rs 10,000. An additional discount of Rs 5,000 is offered for bookings made on the website or app.
Renault is also offering an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000. Corporate employees also get an additional discount of Rs 10,000. Those in rural areas can avail a discount of Rs 5,000. Those looking to finance their Renault car will get special interest rates.
Renault Kiger Offers
Renault has rolled out some offers for the Renault Kiger as well. The Renault Kiger was launched in February 2021 and it is the first time that Renault has rolled out some offers for the Kiger. There are no cash benefits or financial offers on the Kiger.
However, Renault is offering an extended warranty package free of cost. Buyers of the Renault Kiger in the month of May 2021 will get a 5-year/1 lakh kilometre extended warranty.
Renault Duster Offers
The Renault Duster too gets a few offers. The base-spec RXE variant of the Duster Turbo has a loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000. The Duster Turbo's RXS variant gets a cash discount of Rs 30,000. Renault is also offering a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 and a rural discount of Rs 15,000. There is also a loyalty bonus of upto Rs 15,000.
Thoughts On Renault India Offers On Kiger, Kwid, Duster & Triber
Renault India, like other brands, have seen a dip in sales figures owing to the current situation across the country. However, unlike most other manufacturers, the brand is offering some great discounts and benefits to persuade buyers in making a purchase.