- 5 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 8 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 22 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Miffed Trinamool Congress MP Satabdi Roy named state unit vice-president
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs East Bengal: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Movies 51st IFFI Kick Starts With Enthralling Cultural Performances To Celebrate The Joy Of Cinema
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Renault India has increased the prices of all variants of the Duster, Triber, and Kwid. Renault India had to do this due to the rising input and other related costs. The new prices of the Duster, Triber and the Kwid are listed below.
The new prices for the Renault Kwid start at Rs Rs 3,12,800 and go all the way up to the Rs 5,31,200 mark for the top-end Climber (O) AMT variant. The Renault Kwid gets a maximum price hike of Rs 18,500. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the Renault Kwid is powered by the 999cc three-cylinder petrol engine. The unit produces 67bhp of power at 5500rpm and 91Nm of peak torque at 4,250rpm. As mentioned before, the engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission. The base variant is powered by an 800cc engine.
The new prices for the Renault Triber start at Rs Rs 5.20 lakh and go all the way up to the Rs 7.50 lakh mark for the RXZ AMT variant. The Renault Triber gets a maximum price hike of Rs 16,000. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the Triber is powered by a 1.0-litre, 3 cylinder petrol engine that makes 70bhp of power and 96Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or 5 speed AMT gearbox. However, the company could also introduce a new 1.0 litre, 3 cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with the Triber at a later stage.
Now coming to the Duster SUV, the new prices for the Renault Duster starts at Rs 9.57 lakh and goes all the way up to the Rs 13.87 lakh mark for the RXZ Turbo AT variant. The Duster gets a maximum price hike of Rs 28,000. The base-spec 1.5-litre petrol-powered RXE variant of the Duster has been discontinued. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom.
Mechanically, the 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces 154bhp of power at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine features the brand's latest technologies such as (GDI) Gasoline Direct Injection and (D-VVT) Dual Variable Valve Timing that offers benchmark performance and reduced emissions.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Done By Renault India
Renault India has increased the prices of the Kwid, Triber MPV and the Duster. The price hike has been done as the cost of production has gone up. However, the price hike is not that much that it will affect the sales drastically.