- 11 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 15 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 18 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty Birthday Special: Did You Know He Was A Huge Fan Of Elvis Presley In His Childhood?
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
French automaker, Renault has announced an extension on the vehicle warranty and free service for customers in the country. Any warranties and free service period getting expired between April 1 and May 31, 2021, have been extended to July 31, 2021.
The company has decided to increase the period due to the Coronavirus lockdown in the country. It aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience during these testing times. Renault has also announced that it would offer 24X7 roadside assistance to customers in case of emergencies across the country.
The second wave of the Covid-19 virus is spreading at a rapid pace in the country. Social distancing is the need of the hour to stop the spread of the virus. As a result, several states in the country are following a lockdown to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
Further, automakers have decided to curb the spread by announcing non-prodcution days in the country. This includes showrooms and workshops as well. All Renault dealerships and workshops across the country are strictly following local guidelines and preventive protocols issued by the company and the local authorities to safeguard its workforce from the deadly virus.
However, the sales of the cars will continue as the automakers offer a fully digital car buying experience in the country. Customer looking to purchase a Renault vehicle can visit the brand's website for a contactless buying experience.
The company recently increased the price of its latest offering to the Indian market, the Renualt Kiger. The Renualt Kiger has received a price hike on select variants. The price hike ranges between Rs 3,000 and Rs 33,000. The SUV is offered in a total of four variants: RXE, RXL, RXT, and RXZ. The compact SUV is also offered in two petrol engines — here are all the details.
Thoughts About Renault Extending Warranties & Free Service Period Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
Renault becomes the latest automaker to announce an extension on the vehicle warranty and free service for customers in the country. It aims to provide peace of mind ownership of its customers during these testing times. The company is also offering a host of benefits for a new car purchase that increases the value by a significant margin.