- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 18 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The French Automaker, Renault, has announced a second price hike on all models this year. This includes the Kwid, Triber, Duster and the recently launched Kiger as well. The new pricing will be effective from April 1, 2021.
The company is yet to announce the exact percentage of the price increase for each model. However, the price increase will differ for each model, variant and market region across the country.
The first price hike was issued by the brand at the start of this year in January. At the time, the company increased the price of all its model by up to Rs 28,000. This time around, the company is yet to announce the exact amount increased.
According to Renault, the prices of the products have been increased due to the rising input costs for manufacturing. This includes the constantly increasing cost of steel, aluminium, and plastics. Additionally, the Covid-19 pandemic is still very much present in India, which could also pose some challenges to brands in the production of vehicles.
However, the company has been providing attractive discounts on most models sold in the Indian market. This month the company is providing benefits of up to Rs 75,000 depending on the model and its variant — here are all the details.
Starting with the brand entry-level offering, the Kwid. The hatchback is the segment-best sellers for months now in the Indian market. The Renault Kwid is offered in two engine and transmission options. The hatchback retails between 3.12 lakh and Rs 5.31 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Next on the list is the Triber. The company recently updated the compact-MPV to Model Year 2021 in the market. The new model comes with a host of changes and retails at a starting price of Rs 5.30 lakh. While the top-spec model of the Triber costs Rs 7.82 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company recently launched a compact-SUV called the Kiger. It is one of the most affordable compact-SUV currently on sale in the Indian market. Prices for the Renault Kiger starts at Rs 5.45 lakh. While the top-spec RXZ X-Tronic CVT variant retails at Rs 9.55 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
The brand's flagship offering in the Indian market, the Duster is offered in two petrol engine options. The SUV is offered with a 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 154bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The Duster retails between Rs 9.57 lakh and Rs 13.87 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts About The Renault Cars Price Increased Second Time This Year
Renault becomes the latest automakers to announce a second price hike of its cars sold in the Indian market. Companies have been announcing a price increase due to the rise in the input costs of manufacturing. As a result of the prices of the Kiger will increase 45 days from its first launch in the country.