- 11 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 16 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 7 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Creates A New Record!
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports IPL: If I play the match 100 times, I would not take that single: Samson on denying Morris against PBKS
- News UK PM Boris Johnson's India visit to finalise 'Roadmap 2030' for re-energised India-UK ties
- Finance Ola Money: How to use it?
- Education NEET PG 2021 Exam Postponed Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
Renault India has announced a new set of offers and discounts for the month of April 2021. The automaker has introduced offers only on the select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the Indian market.
The company currently sells four cars in the Indian market: the Kwid, the Triber, the Kiger and the Duster SUV. Expect the Kiger, all other models are eligible for discount offers this month. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000 this month depending on the model and its variant.
The offers include either cash discounts, exchange bonuses, loyalty benefits and more. Discounts and offers are valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Renault Kwid is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000 this month. Benefits include a cash discount of Rs 20,000 on vin 20 vehicles. However, the vin 21 vehicles receive a cash discount of Rs 10,000.
Additionally, both MY vehicles are offered with an exchange benefit up to Rs 20,000 and a loyalty benefit of up to Rs 10,000. Customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The corporate discount or the rural bonus is only offered to customers after document verification and eligibility.
Moving to the next model, the Triber compact-MPV. Renault is offering the Triber with maximum benefits of up to Rs 65,000. Benefits include a cash discount of Rs 25,000 on vin 20 vehicles. However, the vin 21 vehicles receive a cash discount of Rs 15,000.
The same exchange benefit and loyalty benefits are offered as the ones available on the Kwid hatchback. Customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 10,000 or a rural offer of Rs 5,000. The company is also offering a low rate of interest finance scheme at 6.99 per cent with the Triber, which will help make the new car purchase easier.
The brand flagship SUV, the Duster is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 75,000. Customers purchasing the lower-spec 1.5-litre engine variant of the Duster SUV is offered benefits of up to Rs 45,000.
This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 and a loyalty bonus of Rs 15,000. Additionally, customers are also eligible for either a corporate discount of Rs 30,000 or a rural offer of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine option is offered the highest benefits this month. This includes up to Rs 30,000 cash benefit, Rs 30,000 exchange bonus, and Rs 15,000 loyalty bonus. The same corporate and ruler offer is available on the Duster Turbo, which is offered in the standard variant of the SUV.
Thoughts About Renault Cars Discounts & Offers Announced For April 2021
Renault is offering attractive discounts and benefits with their select vehicles, which will help reduce the cost of owning one by a good margin. The finance scheme offered on vehicles will also make the car purchase easier with low EMIs and downpayment. The brand's latest offering, the Kiger compact-SUV has been well-received in the market.