- 10 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 14 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 17 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
The Chief Designer of Tata Motors, Pratap Bose recently resigned from his post in the company. Pratap Bose is responsible for designing many successful cars in the brand's portfolio. The man was responsible for designing some of the important cars from the brand such as the Tiago, Tigor, Nexon, Harrier, Altroz and the all-new Safari. The upcoming cars such as the HBX have also been developed under him.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, Pratap Bose is expected to join the Mahindra Group to head the newly minted Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (MADE) centre in the West Midlands, U.K. The move to Mahindra will allow Bose to help drive growth in new areas like EV (electric vehicle) and future SUVs for the company. However, Bose has yet not confirmed the decision to join the Mahindra Group also there have been rumours that Bose would head Ola Electric's design needs.
In other recent Mahindra news, the company is gearing up to launch the new SUV called the XUV700 in the Indian market. The company had informed earlier that the XUV700 will hit the showrooms by Q2 FY2022. The Mahindra XUV700 is expected to be launched sometime in October this year.
Mechanically, the XUV700 is expected to be powered by an updated version of the 2.2-litre mHawk diesel and the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo-petrol engines seen on the Mahindra Thar. Both engines will be offered with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearboxes along with an optional four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Pratap Bose Joining The Mahindra Group
Pratap Bose was responsible for Tata Motors exceptional design turn around of its cars. Over the years, Tata Motors introduced a host of vehicles that have been designed under his guidance. However, if Bose joins the Mahindra Group, then we will be seeing some fantastic electric vehicles and SUVs form the company.