- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Sports Legendary sprinter Milkha Singh's wife Nirmal passes away due to COVID-19 complications
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Mahindra appoints Pratap Bose to lead the brand's design organization. He is the Executive Vice President and Chief Design Officer to the newly formed Global Design organization by Mahindra Group.
The new design organization will design and develop the future of the brand's mobility with a host of next-generation authentic products.
The Global Design organization will include Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (M.A.D.E) that is being set up in Coventry U.K and the existing Mahindra India Design Studio (M.I.D.S). the organization will make use of the talent across the world to develop products across the world.
The Ex-Tata designer, Pratap Bose will start his journey at Mahindra Group on June 24, 2021. He will be reporting to Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto and Farm Sectors, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
Pratap will be responsible for both M.A.D.E and M.I.D.S. He will also be overseeing the design of all key business segments such as authentic SUVs in the passenger vehicle segment and the recently announced (BEV) Born Electric Vehicle product portfolio.
The LCV products (under 3.5 T), Last Mile Mobility (LMM), Large CVs, Peugeot Scooters (France) and Tractors & Farm Machines product design will also under watchful eyes of Mr Bose.
Pratap Bose has over 20 years of rich global automotive design experience. He was responsible for designing some of the important cars with his previous employer. Before his 14-year Tata Motors career, he had also worked in Piaggio, Italy and Daimler Chrysler, Japan.
Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto and Farm Sectors, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are at an inflexion point in our Auto and Farm Sectors growth journey as we accelerate our transformative initiatives. Our robust pipeline of 23 new products that will be launched in the next five years would bring our design and advanced engineering capability across automotive, farm equipment and two-wheelers to the fore."
He further added, "Having Pratap on the team will strengthen our design capability, enhance our products and widen our customer base. We are very excited to welcome him on board and look forward to writing a new chapter in Mahindra's rich product legacy."
Thoughts About Pratap Bose Appointed By Mahindra To Lead New Global Design Organization
Pratap Bose in his career has given a host of attractive cars with amazing design elements. He is embarking on a new journey after Mahindra announcing its massive product strategy over the next 6 years. Whether the XUV900 will be the first product that will have Mr Bose' design inputs remains to be seen.