- 12 hrs ago BMW 5 Series Facelift To Be Launched In India On 24 June With New Features & Updated Design
- 18 hrs ago Revolt RV400 Prices Dropped By Rs 28,200: Bookings Reopen From June 18
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Launched In India At Rs 2.17 Crore
- 22 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Variants & Engine Options Leaked Ahead Of India Launch On June 28: Details
- Sports Euro 2020: Belgium vs Denmark Stats highlights: Lukaku, Hazard sparkle for Martinez's men
- Finance NASSCOM Clarifies On Job Losses In IT Industry, Says Losses Are Incorrect
- Technology Nokia C30 Spotted At FCC: Here’s What To Expect?
- News Covid-19 confusion deepens as 25 per cent of new black fungus patients have no coronavirus record
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram Twitter Review: Here’s What Twitterati Feel About Dhanush-Karthik Subbaraj’s Film!
- Education Indian IT Companies To Cut 3 Million Jobs By 2022 : Report
- Lifestyle Shiv Rudrashtakam Stotram Lyrics In English And Sanskrit
- Travel 10 Best Wildlife Sanctuaries To Visit In India In Monsoon
Mahindra appoints Pratap Bose to lead the brand's design organization. He is the Executive Vice President and Chief Design Officer to the newly formed Global Design organization by Mahindra Group.
The new design organization will design and develop the future of the brand's mobility with a host of next-generation authentic products.
The Global Design organization will include Mahindra Advanced Design Europe (M.A.D.E) that is being set up in Coventry U.K and the existing Mahindra India Design Studio (M.I.D.S). the organization will make use of the talent across the world to develop products across the world.
The Ex-Tata designer, Pratap Bose will start his journey at Mahindra Group on June 24, 2021. He will be reporting to Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto and Farm Sectors, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
Pratap will be responsible for both M.A.D.E and M.I.D.S. He will also be overseeing the design of all key business segments such as authentic SUVs in the passenger vehicle segment and the recently announced (BEV) Born Electric Vehicle product portfolio.
The LCV products (under 3.5 T), Last Mile Mobility (LMM), Large CVs, Peugeot Scooters (France) and Tractors & Farm Machines product design will also under watchful eyes of Mr Bose.
Pratap Bose has over 20 years of rich global automotive design experience. He was responsible for designing some of the important cars with his previous employer. Before his 14-year Tata Motors career, he had also worked in Piaggio, Italy and Daimler Chrysler, Japan.
Rajesh Jejurikar, Executive Director, Auto and Farm Sectors, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are at an inflexion point in our Auto and Farm Sectors growth journey as we accelerate our transformative initiatives. Our robust pipeline of 23 new products that will be launched in the next five years would bring our design and advanced engineering capability across automotive, farm equipment and two-wheelers to the fore."
He further added, "Having Pratap on the team will strengthen our design capability, enhance our products and widen our customer base. We are very excited to welcome him on board and look forward to writing a new chapter in Mahindra's rich product legacy."
Thoughts About Pratap Bose Appointed By Mahindra To Lead New Global Design Organization
Pratap Bose in his career has given a host of attractive cars with amazing design elements. He is embarking on a new journey after Mahindra announcing its massive product strategy over the next 6 years. Whether the XUV900 will be the first product that will have Mr Bose' design inputs remains to be seen.