- 10 hrs ago EV Charger Installation In Delhi Becomes Easier: New Application Process Implemented
- 14 hrs ago HOP Leo & Lyf Electric Scooters Launched In India At Rs 65,500
- 17 hrs ago 2021 BMW S 1000 R Launched In India At Rs 17.90 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio Design Patent Images Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Details
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offer On New Apple iPhones
- Movies Exclusive: Rumi Jaffery Writes On Sushant Singh Rajput - Read His Heartfelt Note
- Sports Euro 2020: Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo makes history as holders stage late show
- News Deaths due to COVID-19 in the United States hit 600,000, equal to yearly cancer toll
- Finance Fitch Affirms Adani Ports at 'BBB-'; Outlook Negative
- Education ISRO Offering 3 Free Online Courses For Students And Professionals
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Gorgeous Ivory-Hued Midi Dress; Gives Purse Goals Too!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Piaggio India recently achieved a new milestone. The Company has set up 100 dealerships across India in just 100 days. This milestone reinforces the acceptance of the Piaggio brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.
Diego Graffi, MD & CEO of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. said, "It is our endeavor to continue providing best in class & style offerings to our customers both in the 2wheeler & 3wheeler space across our brands including Vespa, Aprilia & Ape'. The product offering are not just iconic but have the advantage of being state of the art & contemporary. We have the advantage of understanding customer needs in India with the added advantage of our strong R&D in Europe & India. We have a plethora of products & engines that we have access to & will bring in the required ones to India based on the customer requirements & suitability. To ensure these offerings come closer to the customer we are expanding our reach & the addition of these 100 dealerships is a step in that direction. We are focusing on enhancing Piaggio's market share and expanding consumer preference towards our various iconic Brands in the 2w & 3w space".
Piaggio has increased its reach in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler business and has expanded further in the CV space by opening up electric experience centres for an elegant and differentiated customer experience. It aims to increase its reach further in various parts of the country to come closer to its customers ensuring an enhanced customer experience with the large product offerings of its brands including Vespa, Aprilia & Ape'.
"Despite the challenges during these times of the pandemic, we have expanded our network across various states in India & are also strengthening our presence overseas. This shows the confidence that dealer community & customers see in the Brand & Product strength of Piaggio & its future. I see many new opportunities for us as the Indian market is poised to grow & to play a dominant role within Piaggio's global business, Diego further stated.
Piaggio now has over 725 vehicle dealerships and 1100 touch points across all states and union territories in India. Besides this, it has a strong network of distributors & retailers to cater to the aftermarket segment. It is also strengthening its network presence in various countries overseas.
Thoughts About Piaggio Opening 100 dealerships In 100 Days
By achieving this milestone Piaggio reinforces the acceptance of the brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.