- 14 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 17 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 20 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 21 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Man donates body for COVID-19 research
- Lifestyle Parental Vaccination Against Covid-19 Protects Children As Well: Study
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Piaggio India recently achieved a new milestone. The Company has set up 100 dealerships across India in just 100 days. This milestone reinforces the acceptance of the Piaggio brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.
Diego Graffi, MD & CEO of Piaggio Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. said, "It is our endeavor to continue providing best in class & style offerings to our customers both in the 2wheeler & 3wheeler space across our brands including Vespa, Aprilia & Ape'. The product offering are not just iconic but have the advantage of being state of the art & contemporary. We have the advantage of understanding customer needs in India with the added advantage of our strong R&D in Europe & India. We have a plethora of products & engines that we have access to & will bring in the required ones to India based on the customer requirements & suitability. To ensure these offerings come closer to the customer we are expanding our reach & the addition of these 100 dealerships is a step in that direction. We are focusing on enhancing Piaggio's market share and expanding consumer preference towards our various iconic Brands in the 2w & 3w space".
Piaggio has increased its reach in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler business and has expanded further in the CV space by opening up electric experience centres for an elegant and differentiated customer experience. It aims to increase its reach further in various parts of the country to come closer to its customers ensuring an enhanced customer experience with the large product offerings of its brands including Vespa, Aprilia & Ape'.
"Despite the challenges during these times of the pandemic, we have expanded our network across various states in India & are also strengthening our presence overseas. This shows the confidence that dealer community & customers see in the Brand & Product strength of Piaggio & its future. I see many new opportunities for us as the Indian market is poised to grow & to play a dominant role within Piaggio's global business, Diego further stated.
Piaggio now has over 725 vehicle dealerships and 1100 touch points across all states and union territories in India. Besides this, it has a strong network of distributors & retailers to cater to the aftermarket segment. It is also strengthening its network presence in various countries overseas.
Thoughts About Piaggio Opening 100 dealerships In 100 Days
By achieving this milestone Piaggio reinforces the acceptance of the brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.