- 59 min ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Movies Spotted : Rashmika Mandanna Arrives In Mumbai, To Resume The Shoot Of Goodbye
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, our country is facing a lockdown oce again and has caused restrictions on mobility. Seeing the current scenario, Piaggio Vehicles Pvt Ltd (PVPL) has announced the extension of warranty and free service period of the scooters. The warranty and services expiring during the lockdown, will be extended by one month post lockdown or maximum till 31 July 2021.
Commenting on the announcement, Diego Graffi, Chairman and Managing Director of Piaggio India said, "We know that the nation is going through tough times with the second wave of COVID-19 hitting all of us. At Piaggio, we believe in providing the best services and solutions to our customers and standing with them during this pandemic. To support our customers in these tough times, we would be extending both warranty and free service period by one month. Given the restricted travel that customers are facing in many states, this extension would give them some relief as they will be able to use our services smoothly post the lockdown."
Considering the current travel restrictions imposed in many states of India to prevent the spread of the virus, customers would be unable to avail the benefits of warranty or get their vehicles serviced. Piaggio will provide its customers with an extension of warranty and free service period for a span of one-month. This benefit will be availed by the customers whose warranty and free service expires within the lockdown period.
In other Piaggio news, Piaggio India recently achieved a new milestone. The Company has set up 100 dealerships across India in just 100 days. This milestone reinforces the acceptance of the Piaggio brand and confidence in the company's future and product line-up. It also adds confidence to Piaggio's leadership in adding to its large number of product offerings for its customers both in the two-wheeler and three-wheeler segments.
Thoughts About Piaggio Extending Its Warranty & Free Service Period For Aprilia & Vespa Customers In India
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Piaggio has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its Aprilia and Vespa customers in India.