- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV700 Will Be Available In Five Different Colours; Pricing Starts From Rs 11.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kia Carnival Launched In India At Rs 24.95 Lakh: New Limousine Plus Variant Introduced
- 4 hrs ago Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- 4 hrs ago TVS Raider 125 Review — Fun Little Motorcycle Punches Above Its Weight
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shamita Shetty Responds On The Allegation Of Raqesh Bapat Being Her ‘Sidekick’
- Finance Air Traffic Increases 34% MoM In August
- Technology Realme Pad Review: Best Tablet In The Sub-20K Price-Point?
- Sports Virat Kohli era in T20I ends; Who is India's new captain? Rohit Sharma, Rishabh Pant or KL Rahul?
- News Madras HC stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Travel Awesome Beaches In India To Visit This Winter
- Lifestyle Don’t Throw Away The Peel Of These Fruits And Vegetables, They Have Benefits And Other Uses Too
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
Nissan Magnite becomes the official car, and Nissan is the official sponsor for the upcoming ICC Men's T20 World Cup Tournament. Along with that, Nissan has partnered with Kapil Dev to promote the Virtual Trophy Tour of ICC Men's T20 World Cup via the Instagram AR filter.
Due to the ongoing pandemic related restrictions, the ICC Men's T20 World Cup will be held in UAE and Oman, and it is scheduled from 17th October 2021 to 14th November 2021.
Along with that, Nissan India partnered with the cricketing legend Kapil Dev, who had led the then Indian cricket team to win the 1983 world cup.
The partnership between the Japanese brand and the cricketing legend launched an integrated general awareness and safety campaign to educate and empower the country against COVID-19 viruses.
Nissan India also collaborated with Kapil Dev to promote the Virtual Trophy Tour of ICC Men's T20 World Cup via the Instagram AR filter, designed for Instagram users to click and share on the social media platform.
Speaking on the occasion, Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India said, "The ICC Men's T20 World Cup is one India looks forward to, Nissan India is proud that 'Make in India, Make for the World SUV - the Big Bold Beautiful Nissan Magnite is the Official car of ICC Men's T20 World Cup. In these challenging times, we are hopeful that the ICC Men's T20 World Cup will bring aspiration, excitement and entertainment for everyone."
"Nissan is the Official Sponsor of the ICC Global Events since 2016, we are pleased to sponsor ICC Men's T20 World Cup, a tournament that wins hearts of people by bringing them together with hope & happiness," added Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Ltd.
By being the Official car of ICC Men's T20 World Cup, Nissan Magnite will get additional reach that is essential to drive up its sales in the country which is obsessed with cricket.
Speaking of Nissan Magnite, the compact-SUV was launched last year in the country, and it has been a game-changer for the Japanese brand in India. Since its launch, the Nissan Magnite has generated over 60,000+ bookings in just 9 months despite the ongoing pandemic conditions.
Nissan Magnite is built on CMF-A+ platform that underpins the Renault Triber and is a derivative of CMF-A platform that underpins the Renault Kwid.
Despite being one of the lightest in its class, the Nissan Magnite scored four stars in ASEAN NCAP crash testing.
The engine options for Nissan Magnite includes a small & frugal 72 bhp 1.0-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine and a more powerful turbocharged engine with identical displacement.
Despite the small capacity, the 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 98.6 bhp and 160Nm of torque (152Nm of torque in CVT gearbox variant). Gearbox options include 5-speed manual transmission or silky-smooth CVT.
Nissan Magnite is available in 4 different trim levels; XE, XL, XV, and XV Premium. Prices for the Nissan Magnite starts from Rs 5.59 lakhs in India.
Thoughts About Nissan Magnite Becoming The Offical Car For T20 World Cup
Nissan Magnite being the official car for the T20 world cup will create a lot of exposure to the brand and it will further promote the sales of Nissan Magnite as the model has been a game-changer for Nissan in India.