- 9 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 11 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 12 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- Technology Week 9, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A32, Redmi K40 Pro+, Realme Narzo 30A And More
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Angel & Remya Enter As Wildcard Entries, Firoz-Sajna & Michelle Get Punished
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Nissan launched its Magnite compact-SUV in India, on the 2nd of December 2020. Offered with a starting price of Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India), the prices were said to be introductory and due to end on the 31st of December 2020.
However, based on the overwhelming response received for the Nissan Magnite in the Indian market, the company has decided to continue offering the same prices. Nissan has announced that the introductory prices on the Magnite SUV will continue until further notice.
All variants, except the base ‘XE' trim will carry forward the same pricing without any changes. The Nissan Magnite ‘XE' is now priced at Rs 5.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India); a hike of Rs 50,000 over the previous pricing.
Nissan also announced that the Magnite, within a month of its launch has managed to register over 32,800 bookings and 180,000+ enquiries across the country. The demand for the Nissan Magnite has now allowed the company to hire 1000 people and start the third shift of production.
With the start of the third shift, Nissan will be hoping to bring down the rising waiting period to just 2 to 3 months. In addition to the employees at the manufacturing facility, Nissan will also be increasing its workforce at dealerships across India as well.
The Nissan Magnite's popularity further grew a few days back, when the ‘Made-in-India' compact-SUV secured an impressive 4-star safety rating at the ASEAN NCAP crash tests — here are the details.
Ashwani Gupta, COO Nissan Motor Company, said
"The overwhelming positive response we have received for the all-new Nissan Magnite is a great testament to Nissan's commitment to driving innovation in India through world class design, product technology and manufacturing.
We are happy to reinforce our industrial strategy with a third shift to meet increasing customer demand. We hope to continue our contribution to the manufacturing and industrial sector in the country and help create further job opportunities during this uncertain period."
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India said,
"Our endeavour is to enhance our customers' satisfaction through a shorter waiting period of two to three months. This requires additional employment to increase the production and delivery capacity.
We are hiring more than 1,000 people in our plant and we have already reinforced our dealer network team. We will also be passing all the benefits of economies of scale to our customers for their belief in the Big, Bold, Beautiful and Carismatic SUV by the continuity of our introductory prices."
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India,
"Nissan India has reached a colossal milestone with the launch of the all-new Nissan Magnite. Our brand philosophy of keeping the customer at the centre of everything we do enables us to create a game changer with a revolutionary value proposition.
Customers have given their overwhelming response with record levels of bookings and as our token of our appreciation, we would like to continue the special introductory price till further notice."
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite Introductory Prices
The Nissan Magnite has received an extremely overwhelming response in the Indian market, thanks to its feature-rich cabin, strong engine options and most importantly its competitive pricing. The new Nissan Magnite rivals the likes of the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the likes.