- 8 min ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 40 min ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 1 hr ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors To Increase Prices Again — Third Price Hike In 2021 For Tata Cars
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- News West Bengal BJP not to field candidate for Rajya Sabha bypoll
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A03s India Support Page Goes Live; Hints Imminent Launch
- Movies Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon Reacts To Nepotism Debate As She Becomes More Famous With 'Filhaal 2' Song
- Sports Havildar Soman Rana, who lost his right leg in mine blast in 2006, to compete in Tokyo Paralympics 2020
- Education Uttar Pradesh: Around 1,70,896 Anganwadi Schools To Get Preschool Kits, Booklets
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Nissan begins exporting the Magnite compact-SUV from India. The company has shipped the latest batch of SUVs to Indonesia, South Africa and Nepal.
The company has launched the Magnite in Nepal back in February 2021 and received over 760 bookings within the first 30 days. This feat was achieved in a market where the monthly passenger vehicle sales stood at 1,580 units, claims Nissan.
Since the launch of the Magnite in December 2020 in India, Nissan has produced 15,010 SUVs (till the end of May 2021). This includes 13,790 units for the Indian market and 1,220 units for exports.
Nissan is manufacturing the Magnite at its Oragadam facility in Chennai. To meet the growing demand, the company has introduced the third shift for production along with 1000+ new hires. According to the company, this has helped to enhance its quality and attain global benchmarks.
Regarding the Magnite, the compact-SUV is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. Customers can choose between two 1.0-litre petrol engines along with manual and automatic transmission options.
Prices for the Magnite was revised in the month of April. Here is the complete variant-wise price list for the compact-SUV in India.
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd., said, "Following a successful global launch, the all-new Nissan Magnite has been very well received by the Indian consumers. Having already made a mark in the Indian market with its impeccable design and the latest technology, the all-new Nissan Magnite is driving excitement amongst customer on a global scale."
He further added, "Built on the philosophy of "Make in India, Make for the World, the all-new Nissan Magnite will explore more export markets after the overwhelming customer response it has received in the Nepal market. We are confident that the game changer SUV will strengthen the exports as part of Nissan NEXT transformation plan for our sustainable growth."
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Exports
The Nissan Magnite is Made-in-India by the brand and will be exported to the rest of the world. This is an impressive feat, which is allowing the brand to build a globally approved product in India. The Magnite has been well received in the Indian market, despite its late entry into the compact-SUV segment.