- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News 1975 Emergency an outdated issue, should be buried: Sanjay Raut
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Nissan India has announced that its has delivered over 720 units of the Magnite SUV across India since its launch last month. The company celebrates the number of deliveries in accordance with the 72nd Indian Republic Day this year.
According to the company's press release, the new milestone event is another step towards fulfilling Nissan India's promise & commitment to the Indian market, and the significance of this special occasion.
Additionally, Nissan India has also launched the 12th edition of ‘Happy with Nissan' aftersales service campaign for a month as well. In the latest edition of service campaign, customers can avail benefits such as a free 60-point vehicle check-up, free car top wash, free oil filter for customers who could not avail the service due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company is also offering up to 50 per cent discount on select parts and accessories, and up to 20 per cent discount on labour charges, and antimicrobial treatment to avail the best hygiene for the vehicles.
The Happy with Nissan campaign also offers existing customers of Nissan and Datsun brand to upgrade to newer models available in the country. Customers can download the ‘Nissan Connect' app to avail the upgrade offer on both brands.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "On the joyous celebration of India's 72nd Republic Day, the Nissan India family commemorated this special occasion with 720+ deliveries of the all-new Nissan Magnite, an SUV built on the philosophy of ‘Make in India, Make for the World". We thank our customers for their overwhelming response, our dealer partners for their immense support & congratulate every Indian on this special day!"
Speaking about the Nissan Magnite itself, the company is offering the compact-SUV in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite recently received a price hike and currently retails between Rs 5.49 lakh and Rs 9.35 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Despite the price increase the Magnite continues to be the cheapest compact-SUV sold in India. The company recently announced it has received over 35,000 bookings for the Magnite since its launch last month — here are all details.
The Nissan Magnite rival the Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Kia Sonet, Toyota Urban Cruiser and the list go on. However, its primary rival will be the new Renualt Kiger, which is scheduled to arrive in the first quarter of 2021.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India
The Nissan Magnite has become popular model raking numbers and helped gain momentum for the brand in the Indian market. The Magnite is a well-packed product that represents extremely good value for money among a whole host of compact-SUVs available in the country.