- 23 min ago Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details!
- 32 min ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Revealed: Gets Subtle Design Changes & More Powerful Engines
- 2 hrs ago Next-Gen Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Revealing New Features: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Legender Road Test Review: Most Powerful SUV In Its Segment!
- Sports IPL 2021: Big blow for Delhi Capitals as Anrich Nortje tests COVID-19 positive
- Movies Prabhas Releases Radhe Shyam Poster On The Same Day He Visited Chandigarh On Baisakhi Four Years Ago
- Education CBSE Board Exams 2021: Class 10th Exam Cancelled, 12th Postponed
- Technology Vivo V21 With 44MP OIS Super Night Selfie Camera Launching Soon: What To Expect?
- News Bengal Polls: Gorkhaland demand takes back seat as GJM factions fight for political supremacy
- Finance Gold Hallmark Mandatory From June 1; Things To Know Before Buying
- Lifestyle Your Stylish Summer Saree Looks Ft. Fatima Sana Shaikh, Rubina Dilaik, And Mithila Palkar
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Nissan India today announces 100 winners in the first round of its special Valentines program. The reward programme was introduced to thank the customers who are waiting to take delivery of their compact-SUV in the Indian market.
Speaking about the rewards, one customer will receive 100% cashback of the ex-showroom price of the Magnite. Eight customers will be given a free upgrade to the next trim level of the compact-SUV. Additionally, 25 customers and 66 customers have a chance to win a 1-year extended warranty and a 2 years/20,000km maintenance package, respectively.
Mr Sourabh Bhattacharya from Ghaziabad becomes the first-ever customer to win the 100 per cent cashback on his all-new Nissan Magnite. The rest of the winners are listed on the Nissan India website.
Customers who have booked the Nissan magnite are entitled to win prizes in several categories every month. The contest will be held for the next few months in the country to reward customers waiting to receive their compact SUV. 100 waiting customers of the all-new Nissan Magnite are eligible for winning prizes in each category.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said, "The all-new Nissan Magnite has received an overwhelming response and customers are eagerly waiting to drive the Big, Bold, Beautiful and ‘Carismatic' SUV. Congratulations to all the 100 winners of the Valentines program, which makes their wait worthwhile."
The company is also addressing the challenges on the supply side like semi-conductor availability and more. Nissan India added a third shift by hiring over 1000 employees across its plant. Additionally, Nissan dealers have added 500+ employees in their network towards the customer experience journey.
The company recently announced that the bookings for the compact-SUV have crossed the 35,000 units mark. The Magnite has received an overwhelming response in the country. The Nissan Magnite now retails at a starting price of Rs 5.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company is offering the Magnite compact-SUV in two petrol engine options. The lower-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit and the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit. The naturally-aspirated unit produces a maximum of 71bhp and a peak torque of 96Nm mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
On the other hand, the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churns out a maximum of 99bhp and a peak torque of 160Nm. The turbo-petrol engine is offered with either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Nissan Magnite Bookings Pool Winner Announced In India
The Nissan Magnite waiting time is over a couple of months depending on the variant. The reward programme will help keep the waiting customers engaged and win exciting rewards ahead of taking delivery of their compact-SUV.