- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 8 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 1 day ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Sports India vs England, 1st Test: Virat Kohli claims unwanted batting record after getting dismissed for golden duck
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: BB Fulfils Vaishnavi Gowda’s Wish, Actress Receives Sweet Audio Message From Her Mother
- News Assam govt withdraws Mizoram travel advisory; To work towards border peace
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Nissan cars are now available in Canteen Store Departments (CSD). Defence personnel can now avail all CSD approved applicable discounts and offers through CSD depots across the country.
Before we move to the prices, it is to be noted that Nissan currently sells only two models in India: the Magnite and the Kicks. The company has listed 10 variants of the Magnite and 5 variants of the Kicks SUV in Canteen Store Departments.
The process of buying of car for CSD beneficiaries is completely online. This includes a selection of vehicle to be purchased. Dealer documents such as an availability certificate & proforma invoice are uploaded online.
Similarly, all customer/CSD beneficiaries documents such as Canteen Card, KYC, payment transfer details have to be uploaded online as well. The Local Supply Order is also received by the dealer digitally. All purchase process can be completed by visiting the AFD online platform.
|Nissan Magnite||Price For CSD Customer|
|MT XE BS VI||₹4,82,306|
|MT XL BS VI||₹5,27,074|
|MT XV BS VI||₹5,88,853|
|MT XV PREMIUM BS VI||₹6,66,748|
|MT XL TURBO BS VI||₹6,13,144|
|MT XV TURBO BS VI||₹6,74,923|
|MT XV PREMIUM TURBO BS VI||₹7,43,864|
|TURBO CVT XL BS VI||₹6,90,260|
|TURBO CVT XV BS VI||₹7,52,040|
|TURBO CVT XV PREMIUM BS VI||₹8,20,981|
The Nissan Magnite CSD prices start at Rs 4.82 lakh (XE variant) — which is Rs 77,000 less as compared to the actual retail price at showrooms at Rs 5.59 lakh. Similarly, the top-spec CVT XV variant costs Rs 8.21 lakh at CSD, which is Rs 1.49 lakh less than the retail price of Rs 9.7 lakh at showrooms.
Kicks ||Price For CSD Customer|
|KICKS XV Premium 1.3 Turbo CVT||₹12,83,287|
|KICKS XV 1.3 TURBO||₹10,58,257|
|KICKS XV Premium 1.3 Turbo||₹11,39,150|
|KICKS XV Premium (O) Dualtone 1.3 TURBO||₹12,42,516|
|KICKS XV 1.5||₹8,80,587|
The Nissan Kicks is another model available at CSD. The base spec XV 1.5 variant retails at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom. The same variant is available at via discounted CSD rate of Rs 8.80 lakh — Rs 1.19 lakh cheaper.
Similarly, the top-spec XV Premium (O) DT 1.3 Turbo variant costs Rs 14.19 lakh at showrooms. The CSD discount price of the same variant is Rs 12.42 lakh, which is Rs 1.77 lakh cheaper for defence personnel.
Thoughts About The Nissan CSD Cars List, Discount & Offers
Nissan has listed both its SUV offering at CSD for the benefit of defence personnel in the country. The cheapest compact SUV offering and the most powerful mid-size SUV becomes a whole lot cheaper for armed forces.
Planning to buy a Nissan Magnite from CSD? You might want to watch our review of the compact SUV.