- 9 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 10 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 11 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Nissan cars are now available in Canteen Store Departments (CSD). Defence personnel can now avail all CSD approved applicable discounts and offers through CSD depots across the country.
Before we move to the prices, it is to be noted that Nissan currently sells only two models in India: the Magnite and the Kicks. The company has listed 10 variants of the Magnite and 5 variants of the Kicks SUV in Canteen Store Departments.
The process of buying of car for CSD beneficiaries is completely online. This includes a selection of vehicle to be purchased. Dealer documents such as an availability certificate & proforma invoice are uploaded online.
Similarly, all customer/CSD beneficiaries documents such as Canteen Card, KYC, payment transfer details have to be uploaded online as well. The Local Supply Order is also received by the dealer digitally. All purchase process can be completed by visiting the AFD online platform.
|Nissan Magnite||Price For CSD Customer|
|MT XE BS VI||₹4,82,306|
|MT XL BS VI||₹5,27,074|
|MT XV BS VI||₹5,88,853|
|MT XV PREMIUM BS VI||₹6,66,748|
|MT XL TURBO BS VI||₹6,13,144|
|MT XV TURBO BS VI||₹6,74,923|
|MT XV PREMIUM TURBO BS VI||₹7,43,864|
|TURBO CVT XL BS VI||₹6,90,260|
|TURBO CVT XV BS VI||₹7,52,040|
|TURBO CVT XV PREMIUM BS VI||₹8,20,981|
The Nissan Magnite CSD prices start at Rs 4.82 lakh (XE variant) — which is Rs 77,000 less as compared to the actual retail price at showrooms at Rs 5.59 lakh. Similarly, the top-spec CVT XV variant costs Rs 8.21 lakh at CSD, which is Rs 1.49 lakh less than the retail price of Rs 9.7 lakh at showrooms.
|Nissan Kicks ||Price For CSD Customer|
|KICKS XV Premium 1.3 Turbo CVT||₹12,83,287|
|KICKS XV 1.3 TURBO||₹10,58,257|
|KICKS XV Premium 1.3 Turbo||₹11,39,150|
|KICKS XV Premium (O) Dualtone 1.3 TURBO||₹12,42,516|
|KICKS XV 1.5||₹8,80,587|
The Nissan Kicks is another model available at CSD. The base spec XV 1.5 variant retails at Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom. The same variant is available at via discounted CSD rate of Rs 8.80 lakh — Rs 1.19 lakh cheaper.
Similarly, the top-spec XV Premium (O) DT 1.3 Turbo variant costs Rs 14.19 lakh at showrooms. The CSD discount price of the same variant is Rs 12.42 lakh, which is Rs 1.77 lakh cheaper for defence personnel.
Thoughts About The Nissan CSD Cars List, Discount & Offers
Nissan has listed both its SUV offering at CSD for the benefit of defence personnel in the country. The cheapest compact SUV offering and the most powerful mid-size SUV becomes a whole lot cheaper for armed forces.
Planning to buy a Nissan Magnite from CSD? You might want to watch our review of the compact SUV.