- 7 hrs ago Skoda Dealerships In India To Increase — More Than 225 Dealerships By 2022
- 8 hrs ago Yamaha R3 BS6 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Come With New Design & Features
- 9 hrs ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale: Discount Offers On Motorola G40 Fusion, G60, E7 Power, Motorola Razr, And More
- Sports Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dhananjaya guide Sri Lanka to a series-levelling win over depleted Indian side
- Movies Mohanlal To Shed 15 Kilos For His Sports Movie, Confirms Director Priyadarshan
- News Coronavirus cases: Gujarat govt eases lockdown restrictions; Allows 400 people in open ceremonies
- Education Government Likely To Offer OBC, EWS Reservation In AIQ For Medical Colleges Admissions
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
The next-gen Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 is all set to make its global debut on June 9, 2021. The new LC300 is expected to be based on a new TNGA-based platform. This new platform will help the new LC300 pack in more tech than its predecessor. Moreover, there is also a teaser video that has been posted by Toyota on Youtube.
The boxy and upright design of the Land Cruiser LC300 is more or less the same as the LC200. There are some changes made to the SUV such as a new design for the headlamps, a prominent grille, a secondary U-shaped vent running along the edge of the grille, fog lamps and many more. The sides of the SUV get flared and squared-off wheel arches and multi-spoke alloy wheels.
Last month the engine specs of the 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser leaked ahead of its debut. The 2021 Land Cruiser will be made available with a 3.3-litre turbo-diesel engine and a 3.5-litre turbo-petrol engine. The new 3.3-litre V6 diesel engine produces 302bhp at 4,000rpm and 700NM between 1,600and 2,600rpm. The 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine on the other hand produces 409bhp at 5,400rpm and 650Nm between 2,000 and 3,600rpm.
However, the previous model of the Toyota Land Cruiser was powered by a massive 4.5-litre twin-turbo diesel engine that churned out 261.4bhp of power and 650Nm of peak torque.
The new Toyota Land Cruiser SUV will be made available in 10 colour options - Glacier White, Pearl White Metallic, Classic White, Satin Silver Metallic, Graphite Grey Metallic, Ruby Metallic, Black, Attitude Black, Avante-Garde Bronze Metallic, and Moonlight Ocean Metallic. More details are expected to be revealed soon. Meanwhile, dealerships have already started accepting bookings for the SUV in the South African market.
The company did sell the Land Cruiser LC200 and the Land Cruiser Prado in our country for a few years. We can expect the next-generation Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 to make its way to the Indian shores, but not sometime soon.
Thoughts About The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300
We expect that the upcoming Toyota Land Cruiser will most likely outsell the outgoing model by a large margin and that is because the SUV looks good, has a great interior, and gets new engines as well. Once launched, the LC300 will go up against the likes of the Range Rover and the Mercedes-Benz GLS.