- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Maruti Suzuki launched the S-Cross in India back in 2015. Just after a couple of years, the Maruti S-Cross received a facelift. However, according to the latest report by TeamBHP, Maruti Suzuki is working on the next generation S-Cross. The next generation S-Cross is said to be codenamed YFG and is expected to be launched in 2023.
The current Maruti S-Cross variants on offer include Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol uses the same BS6 compliant 1.5-litre K15 series unit, which also powers other models such as the Ciaz, Ertiga and the Vitara Brezza.
Some of these features include LED projector headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs (Daytime Running Lights), dual-tone alloy wheels, SmartPlay Studio infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, automatic climate control and a host of others.
The ongoing model of the S-Cross is powered by a 1.5-litre K15 series petrol engine that produces 103bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual as standard, along with the optional four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission unit.
However, information about the engine on the next generation S-Cross is scarce. But we expect the car to get multiple engines and transmission options as its competition offers a range of petrol and diesel engines along with a choice of dual-clutch automatic transmissions. The next-generation Maruti Suzuki S-Cross petrol will continue to be sold exclusively through the brand's premium NEXA dealerships.
Thoughts About The Next-Generation Maruti S-Cross
As we had mentioned above, the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross was first introduced in 2015 and received a major overhaul in 2017. The next-generation Maruti S-Cross could be a game-changer and we expect it to sell in big numbers.