- 9 hrs ago Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQS Luxury Electric Vehicle Revealed: The New Standard For Luxurious EVs?
- 10 hrs ago Honda Cars India Recall Campaign Extended Over Possible Faulty Fuel Pump: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 8 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Moves At A Slow Pace
- Technology Amazon Mobile Accessories Day: Offer On Power Banks, Headsets, Screen Protector, And More
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- News Making arrangements to ensure COVID guidelines are followed in PM Modi's rallies: BJP
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Mahindra is all set to launch the next-generation model of the Scorpio SUV in the Indian market. The company is expected to introduce the new-gen SUV sometime during the end of 2021. Ahead of its launch, the new Scorpio has been spotted testing on a number of occasions in the Indian market.
According to the latest report by Rushlane, the next-gen Mahindra Scorpio has been spotted testing once again. The test mule was completely camouflaged, but despite the camouflage, we could notice some of its new design elements and few other changes made to the SUV. The latest name to be registered by the brand is ‘ScorpioN', which could be a performance variant of the upcoming new-gen SUV model. In addition to the ScorpioN, the company has also registered the name Sting for the SUV.
On the inside, the new Scorpio's interior is completely redesigned and features a dual-tone dark brown colour scheme. It also gets some brushed silver finish highlights around the air-con vents, an engine start-stop button is also seen and there is also a sunroof, which is the first for the Scorpio.
On the outside, the 2021 Mahindra Scorpio is expected to feature huge upgrades over the outgoing model. It is also expected to be bigger than the current-gen model making for improved cabin space. Other features revealed from the spy images include an all-new front fascia with a wider grille, restyled LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, and reworked bumpers; among others.
Mahindra is expected to give the next-gen Scorpio a major overhaul to its interiors design as compared to the outgoing model of the SUV. Changes would start with an inclusion of a larger infotainment display that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and the brand's connected technology.
The next-gen Scorpio is likely to be offered with petrol and diesel engine options borrowed from the new-gen Mahindra Thar. This includes the 2.0-litre T-GDi turbo petrol unit and the 2.2-litre ‘mHawk' diesel unit. Both engines will come with a manual gearbox as standard. However, the company could offer the Scorpio with an optional automatic adding to the list of convenient features of the new-gen SUV.
Thoughts About The New Mahindra Scorpio
Ahead Of its Launch Mahindra is all set to revamp a majority of its SUV line-up in the country. The company started off by launching the all-new Thar. The next-gen Mahindra Scorpio will go up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector, and Tata Safari.